Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

UO Patches

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Call Of Duty:United Offensive
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
{uZa}Amok
Post Ho

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:40 pm    Post subject: UO Patches Reply with quote

I just installed United Offensive on my new PC. I downloaded patch 1.51 and expected to be up and running in no time. But, if I want to join a server, I get this error message saying that the program could not load a specific weapons file.

I installed from the two CD's and added patch 1.51. Do I need to download and apply an other patch first???

Respect all, fear none!
Conscia mens recti, famae mendacia ridet.

Author
{uZa}Lonesome Eagle
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: UO Patches Reply with quote

{uZa}Amok wrote:
I just installed United Offensive on my new PC. I downloaded patch 1.51 and expected to be up and running in no time. But, if I want to join a server, I get this error message saying that the program could not load a specific weapons file.

I installed from the two CD's and added patch 1.51. Do I need to download and apply an other patch first???

You need to install COD then patch it to 1.5. Then install UO and patch to 1.51.

Here is a zip file with the two patches.

http://67.19.62.213/uo/cod_coduo_patches.zip

P.S. A tip from Ren: Be sure that "downloading" is turned on in multiplayer options.

Eagle

Author
{uZa}Amok
Post Ho

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Eagle! I got it working again!

Respect all, fear none!
Conscia mens recti, famae mendacia ridet.

Author
{uZa}Underdog
Post Ho

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks LE, CG is also having trouble getting CODUO to run on her Vista machine. I'm going to PM her to get a hold of u if it's alright for help... Smile

Cool

+SC+

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Call Of Duty:United Offensive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: