Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

Mod's or interested college students,

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> The Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
Maj_Dstruction
Kill me I'm new

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:52 pm    Post subject: Mod's or interested college students, Reply with quote

First of all, Hi everyone! Not been around in a while, but miss killing you. Like alot of people, I need a new system but money is tight. Any way, I'm cleaning out my desk. My wife works for a Hospital, and her boss gave me some books that I will never use. Waaaaaayyyyyyy above my ability. Most of them I don't think anyone would be interested in, but for the mod's I have one that strikes a nerve, if you don't already have it.

FREE to anyone that can use it if interested, would appreciate shipping but if it will help you better yourself it's yours. I'd just like to make sure you can use it. If not it's going in the oval filing cabinet.

What I have is;
Simulation, Modeling & Analysis
4th edition (hard cover)
by Averill M. Law (including software)
(appears to be unused)

I've seen it upwards of 150 bucks on some sites, not looking for cash, just don't want it to go into the pile, hopefully I can help out one of the clan.

Maj_Destruction

E-mail me or let Killjoy know via Vent if you can use it.
joeyworthing@cableone.net (aka, Maj_D)
A well-trained sniper, combined with the inherent accuracy of his rifle and ammunition, is a versatile supporting arm available to an infantry unit. The importance of the sniper cannot be measured simply by the number of casualties he inflicts upon the enemy. Realization of the sniper's presence instills fear in enemy troop elements and influences their decisions and actions. A sniper enhances a unit's firepower and augments the varied means for destruction and harassment of the enemy.

Author
{uZa}Canadian Girl
Post Ho

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Maj D....it is good to hear from you.

We miss yah in the games also.

Smile

Author
Maj_Dstruction
Kill me I'm new

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Thank you CG, Very nice of you. I'll be back soon hopefully. Smile
A well-trained sniper, combined with the inherent accuracy of his rifle and ammunition, is a versatile supporting arm available to an infantry unit. The importance of the sniper cannot be measured simply by the number of casualties he inflicts upon the enemy. Realization of the sniper's presence instills fear in enemy troop elements and influences their decisions and actions. A sniper enhances a unit's firepower and augments the varied means for destruction and harassment of the enemy.

Author
{uZa}Bullet Sponge
Post Ho

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good to hear from ya D!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: