Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

CoD5 impressions.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Call of Duty 5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
{uZa}Dellis
Post Ho

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me personally......I'm gonna skip this one I believe. It's just not worth the money seeing as I already have cod4 and I never play it.

I think we'll try and mod COD4 as earlier planned and see how that works out.

My money is being set aside right now for "Left 4 dead" because it seems to be rather unique and different.

Author
{uZa}Canadian Girl
Post Ho

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot get my Beta Key Code.... Confused

I tried what was suggested here.....

I didn't get an email either.....

Author
{uZa}Meethos
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CG, I can pm you mine. The game will not run on my crappy system Crying or Very sad

Just let me know.

Author
{uZa}Renegade
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will get this for the single player too.We have a modded COD 4 server Dellis that was set up and time spent testing it with server 3 folk to get it like the game they like.No one plays on it.I reckon CoD5 is make or break time now for out clan servers.I pay around $200 a year to support our empty servers ,so fingers crossed for this game.

http://tinyurl.com/yobjfs

Author
:[GOB]:JackC
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

{uZa}Renegade wrote:
I will get this for the single player too.We have a modded COD 4 server Dellis that was set up and time spent testing it with server 3 folk to get it like the game they like.No one plays on it.I reckon CoD5 is make or break time now for out clan servers.I pay around $200 a year to support our empty servers ,so fingers crossed for this game.

The single player is pretty good to be honest Ren. It's a bit gorier too. Twisted Evil

The pathetic weapon sounds haven't changed and the damage seems no different but I can only judge by Single Player.
The multiplayer maps seem ok if a bit small. But we'll see.
The kits you start with on the beta are the same kits you start with on the full game.

Like you would THINK the Germans start with the K98k but no, you need to unlock it. All teams start off with the same historically innacurate weapons lol.

Author
{uZa}Renegade
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People keep mentioning poor weapon sounds.But COD has always recorded the real sounds from real guns and put them in the game.What more can we ask for Smile Plus in my opinion we don't need all this console based ranking up malarky on a PC game .Give us the guns that we had for the original COD UO and COD 2 not MP40 with silencers and laser dot sights and lets get pooning. They should have brought the bash button back too instead of the knife,Bashing was a lot more fun.

http://tinyurl.com/yobjfs

Author
{uZa}Lonesome Eagle
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that the weapons sounds in COD5 take some getting used to. They are MUCH more dependent on how far away the gun is from you and what is in between (probably more realistic I suppose) and are mostly very muffled and not much use for telling where things are going on like in UO and COD2.

________

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Call of Duty 5 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: