Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

Gaming PC
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> All Things Computers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
{uZa}TxGirl
Post Ho

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

{uZa}Lonesome Eagle wrote:
TxGirl wrote:
Well what is done is done I got a new laptop today with 4GB a NVIDIA GeForce 9600 Asus laptop its freaking fast and I cant wait to download cod5 and see if I can play it has a dedicated graophics card and its pretty nice I hope yall approve :O)

Sounds good. Do you have a link to it so we can make fun of the specs?

Just kidding. Sounds great! See you on COD5!

LOL I need your help again to figure out wich programs I can just take off you know like trial ware and useless programs :O) Wink

here is the link http://reviews.cnet.com/laptops/asus-x83vm-x1-core/4505-3121_7-33361040.html

Author
{uZa}Lonesome Eagle
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TxGirl wrote:
TxGirl wrote:
Well what is done is done I got a new laptop today with 4GB a NVIDIA GeForce 9600 Asus laptop its freaking fast and I cant wait to download cod5 and see if I can play it has a dedicated graophics card and its pretty nice I hope yall approve :O)

LOL I need your help again to figure out wich programs I can just take off you know like trial ware and useless programs :O) Wink

here is the link http://reviews.cnet.com/laptops/asus-x83vm-x1-core/4505-3121_7-33361040.html

Hit me up any time today and we can get on vent and I will get you set up with TeamViewer again and we can clean up the junk.

________

Author
{uZa}TxGirl
Post Ho

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TxGirl wrote:
TxGirl wrote:

Hit me up any time today and we can get on vent and I will get you set up with TeamViewer again and we can clean up the junk.

Thanks eagle you are the best!!! I have to get vent set up again I will have to do that later on after work.

Author
{uZa}Lonesome Eagle
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TxGirl wrote:
TxGirl wrote:
TxGirl wrote:

Sounds good.

Thanks eagle you are the best!!! I have to get vent set up again I will have to do that later on after work.

________

Author
{uZa}Canadian Girl
Post Ho

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TxGirl wrote:

Yay!!! Looking forward to playing some COD5 with yah.

Congrats on the new laptop.

Smile

Author
{uZa}TxGirl
Post Ho

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

{uZa}Canadian Girl wrote:
TxGirl wrote:

Yay!!! Looking forward to playing some COD5 with yah.

Congrats on the new laptop.

Smile

Thanks, I am too!! I hope all the installs go in well crossing my fingers Shocked I cant wait! Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> All Things Computers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: