Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

Anyone want to buy my NEW Video card?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> All Things Computers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
sCaryDeth
Post Ho

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:59 am    Post subject: Anyone want to buy my NEW Video card? Reply with quote

As many of you probably remember, I put together a new system about 2 months ago.

Anyone interested in a KILLER deal on a like new 1GB ATI Radeon 4870 Video Card?

Here's deal, ATI has had a known issue with their drivers for quite some time now when it comes to running multiple monitors at different resolutions in Vista. On very seldom occasions, it will cause the driver to freak out and blank your screens for several seconds until Windows eventually recovers.

I unfortunately (Fortunately?) work from home quite a bit. I like to play games while I'm home but still have a lot of work going on in other monitors as well. This is a BIG issue with me.

So anyways, IF you don't run multiple monitors in different resolutions, this is going to be a STEAL for you.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102801

I will sell it for $175. Everything included.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> All Things Computers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: