Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

no sex for Marine since 1955

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Jokes, Funny pictures, etc...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
{uZa}Bullet Sponge
Post Ho

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:32 pm    Post subject: no sex for Marine since 1955 Reply with quote

No SEX since 1955

A crusty old Marine Sergeant Major found himself at a gala event hosted by a local liberal arts college. There was no shortage of extremely young idealistic ladies in attendance, one of whom approached the Sergeant Major for conversation.

"Excuse me, Sergeant Major, but you seem to be a very serious man. Is something bothering you?"
"Negative, ma'am. Just serious by nature."

The young lady looked at his awards and decorations and said, "It looks like you have seen a lot of action."
"Yes, ma'am, a lot of action."

The young lady, tiring of trying to start up a conversation, said, "You know, you should lighten up a little. Relax and enjoy yourself."

The Sergeant Major just stared at her in his serious manner. Finally the young lady said, "You know, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but when is the last time you had sex?"

"1955, ma'am."

"Well, there you are. No wonder you're so serious. You really need to chill out! I mean, no sex since 1955! She took his hand and led him to a private room where she proceeded to "relax" him several times.

Afterwards, panting for breath, she leaned against his bare chest and said, "Wow, you sure didn't forget much since 1955."

The Sergeant Major said in his serious voice, after glancing at his watch, "I hope not; it's only 2130 now."

(Gotta love military time.)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Jokes, Funny pictures, etc... All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: