Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

The White House Fence

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Jokes, Funny pictures, etc...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
{uZa}Bullet Sponge
Post Ho

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:36 am    Post subject: The White House Fence Reply with quote

Three contractors are bidding to fix a broken fence at the White House; One from Minnesota, another from Tennessee & a third from Kentucky.

They all go with a White House official to examine the fence.

The Tennessee contractor takes out a tape measure and does some measuring, then works some figures with a pencil. "Well", he says, "I figure the job will run about $900: $400 for materials, $400 for my crew and $100 profit for me."

The Kentucky contractor also does some measuring and figuring, then says, 'I can do this job for $700: $300 for materials, $300 for my crew and $100 profit for me.'

The Minnesota contractor doesn't measure or figure, but leans over to the White House official and whispers, '$2,700.'

The official, incredulous, whispers back, 'You didn't even measure like the other guys! How did you come up with such a high figure?'

The Minnesota contractor whispers back, '$1000 for me, $1000 for you, and we hire that guy from Kentucky to fix the fence.'

'Done!' replies the government official.

And THAT my friends, is how it all works!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Author
{uZa}Studdog +SC+
Post Ho

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad but True! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Author
{uZa}Scorpius
Post Ho

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

www.wilsonpi.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Jokes, Funny pictures, etc... All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: