Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

Gwen released august 31st
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Guild Wars
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
Artemis
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gwen looks great, the dungeons will be great and challenging, look forward to doing lots of them with everyone Very Happy

Beat Gwen last night lil before 10pm and id have to say that was one disappointing thing about it, I beat it in under 24hours, and the last boss can be 4man'd, lol - 4 touch rangers (1 player, 3 heros) and you can charge 5k per person (20k per run) to go in and 4man The "Great" Destroyer, lol. If you try the boss the way its suposed to be done, it can prove to be quite dificult as well, I managed it, then i went back and did, 1xTanking dervish, 3xtouch rangers and i still beat him, just took longer than the 4 touchers Razz

Look forward to helping everyone out where and when i can Very Happy - Heart of the Shiverpeaks CAN'T be solo'd/hench'd - I've tried all to many times... Need at least 3 people, and a bonder makes it a breeze Very Happy

-Arty Razz

Author
Spamitarium
Post Ho

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arty, I'll have to touch my way to victory against the Great Destroyer then Smile Then start running the mission ^^

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Guild Wars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: