Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

Yea, I'm still around!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> The Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
Maj_Dstruction
Kill me I'm new

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Yea, I'm still around! Reply with quote

Hey, I'm sure Killjoy has told ya but my PS crapped out on me. Any way I should be up and running next week. btw, UPS's 3 Day Select shipping does not mean you'll have it in three days! (FN Union workers with thier day's off!!!) (No offense to my Union Brothers) (Unless your at UPS) Smile

See you all soon, Maj_D

Author
{uZa}Having Fun
Post Ho

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:29 am    Post subject: Re: Yea, I'm still around! Reply with quote

Maj_Dstruction wrote:
my PS crapped out on me.

what happened ?

3 days shipping UPS Laughing , they will TRY to deliver it in 3 days is something like you'll get it next week .... ahng in there !

Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running
around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music...

Author
{uZa} mattbaker
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope to see you back soon on server 3 . Very Happy

Author
{uZa}gomerpyle
Post Ho

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See ya when you get back on, man! Cool

Author
{uZa}Jobbones
Frag Bait

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hurry back!

Prepare to be boned!

Author
Maj_Dstruction
Kill me I'm new

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank's, I cant wait to get back. This is the second power supply i've had to buy. in the past year or so. Ah well. Should be here tomarrow according to tracking.

I'm starting to have withdrawls. Now that I cant play, i have to do stupid stuff around the house.

But I got even, yesterday, while I was working round the house, i came around the corner and Sandy was knelt down working in her flowerbed with her back too me, and I pooned her with the weedeater.

At least I'll be able to hear the UPS man nocking, better from the couch! Smile
A well-trained sniper, combined with the inherent accuracy of his rifle and ammunition, is a versatile supporting arm available to an infantry unit. The importance of the sniper cannot be measured simply by the number of casualties he inflicts upon the enemy. Realization of the sniper's presence instills fear in enemy troop elements and influences their decisions and actions. A sniper enhances a unit's firepower and augments the varied means for destruction and harassment of the enemy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: