Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

ARGHHHH!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Call of Duty Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
{uZa}fcbcynic
Post Ho

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: ARGHHHH!! Reply with quote

Ok, here we go again. The past two days have seen me kicked from various CODUO and COD2 servers for the punkbuster communication failure crap. Now I have gone to the URL listed in this section and downloaded the pbupdate and run it three times. It says that ALL available updates have been loaded. I go back to the servers and get kicked again.

It is worth noting that this does not happen on uZa server #3. I just don't get it. Can someone help me figure this out?

Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage!

Author
{uZa}Renegade
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you start the game minimise and bring up the task manager.Both pnkbstr A and B need to be running.Make sure your firewall is not blocking either of these or it will not work.But tis a mystery why you can get on server 3.Also you can look in services and make sure both the above are set to automatic.

http://tinyurl.com/yobjfs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Call of Duty Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: