Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

UT 3 PS3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Game Consoles
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
intense
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: UT 3 PS3 Reply with quote

Just picked it up today, and I love it! The Necris Darkwalker is straight up the coolest vehicle in any game...ever! loll anyway the game looks great in high def., runs smooth, is always packed (at least so far today), and works with any USB/Bluetooth mouse/keyboard combo of your choice...plus it supports all custom maps and modding. Also, was able to fully install the game on the hard drive, so i can have COD 4 and UT 3 on instant demand at all times! Very Happy Very Happy I just wish I could connect to the PC servers and come play with you guys.. Sad

Author
sCaryDeth
Post Ho

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: UT 3 PS3 Reply with quote

intense wrote:
looks great in high def., runs smooth, is always packed (at least so far today), and works with any USB/Bluetooth mouse/keyboard combo of your choice...plus it supports all custom maps and modding.

Shocked

I'm about to go get me a PS/3!!!!!!!!!!!

Author
{uZa}DeathByMunky
Post Ho

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re: UT 3 PS3 Reply with quote

sCaryDeth wrote:
intense wrote:
looks great in high def., runs smooth, is always packed (at least so far today), and works with any USB/Bluetooth mouse/keyboard combo of your choice...plus it supports all custom maps and modding.

Shocked

I'm about to go get me a PS/3!!!!!!!!!!!

This is about the only thing that's made me even consider one so far, and it is a really big deal to me. No money for it though. Haha.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Game Consoles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: