Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Game Consoles
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
:[GOB]:JackC
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:52 pm    Post subject: Uncharted: Drakes Fortune Reply with quote

What a fantastic game. I just completed it. Jesus, I haven't truly enjoyed a game as much as this is YEARS. And I really mean that. Wow. The ending movie truly had me smiling the whole way through till the credits. I actually felt happy for the characters. Wow. The last few hours really do bring the whole game to a phenominal climax. The plot twists...wow. I really haven't played a game so exciting, enjoyable and thuroughly fun to play 100% of the way though. Best PS3 game? Yes, by a mile. Best adventure game in recent years?, Yes. And being as Adventure games are my most favoured genre, it really does say something if a new game tops my previous favourite. (Tomb Raider 1). This is how a game of this genre SHOULD be made. I am highly anticipating a sequel and cannot wait to take part in Nathan Drakes adventures for treasure. It IS a modern day Indiana Jones, it IS a fantastic adventure story, it IS a phenominal game and IS one you should purchase a PlayStation 3 console for. THIS is how you reinvent a falling genre and is one that is just a must buy for those looking to get a PlayStation 3, or those thinking about getting the game as a selling point for the console.

I really really cannot believe I just had this experience. It was really like playing Tomb Raider for the first time again. I think I enjoyed this game more as it is a genre I have grown up playing and felt like I was 5 years old again, experiencing an exciting 3D world for the first time. The game is just flawless. Not enough can be said about this real gem, console selling title.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Game Consoles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: