Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

I HATE IT WHEN:
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Call of Duty 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
{uZa}DoubleBogey7
Post Ho

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate killing 5 in a row and before I can call my strike some idiots run in front of me and I then "have to" kill them and it goes straight to the damn chopper and I miss out on my strike - That sucks on the smaller maps especially.

Why don't we get an air strike at 10 in a row and another chopper at 14 in a row and another strike at 15 in a row, etc.

"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." (Bullet Tooth Tony, Snatch)

Author
{uZa}Lonesome Eagle
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like to hop when there is any distance between me and the guy, I prefer dodging left and right and firing. I do hop when I come around a corner and "surprise!" there is a guy right in front of me. Hoping that a jump or two will startle him.

Eagle

________

Author
Morgoth
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

{uZa}DoubleBogey7 wrote:
I hate killing 5 in a row and before I can call my strike some idiots run in front of me and I then "have to" kill them and it goes straight to the damn chopper and I miss out on my strike - That sucks on the smaller maps especially.

Why don't we get an air strike at 10 in a row and another chopper at 14 in a row and another strike at 15 in a row, etc.

I hate missing my airstrike too... after calling in the chopper, you used to be able to then call in the airstrike right after... but that changed after some patch or something. The #;s of kills I think is fine though.

http://docer.blogspot.com/

Author
{uZa}Canadian Girl
Post Ho

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morgoth-=gAp=- wrote:
{uZa}DoubleBogey7 wrote:

I hate missing my airstrike too... after calling in the chopper, you used to be able to then call in the airstrike right after... but that changed after some patch or something. The #;s of kills I think is fine though.

Not that I get a lot of airstrikes....but I don't like it when you can't use it then you get the heli right away....

That is when you are wishing when your teammate's heli would crash..

Author
Exodus
Post Ho

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hate matrydom and cornor campers.

I love jumping and spraying and somehow ending up with over 100 kills.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Call of Duty 4 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: