Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

Would you guys like server 1 if...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Call of Duty 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
cmos
Post Ho

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Would you guys like server 1 if... Reply with quote

We took the mod off of it and reverted back to the way it was originally?

Author
{uZa}Lonesome Eagle
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Would you guys like server 1 if... Reply with quote

cmos wrote:
We took the mod off of it and reverted back to the way it was originally?

I don't know.. I kinda like the weapons mod. The cooked nades are a must, and the slightly more powerful weapons adds a lot of fun in my opinion.

Eagle

________

Author
cmos
Post Ho

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are the nades cooked? I thought they were turned off.

Author
{uZa}Lonesome Eagle
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cmos wrote:

Smoke nades are off... Regular nades are not. Many of the small maps are great nade raping fun and folks love it.

Eagle

________

Author
cmos
Post Ho

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool. My bad. I am not one for the obvious....

Author
{uZa}Having Fun
Post Ho

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

{uZa}Lonesome Eagle wrote:
cmos wrote:

Smoke nades are off... Regular nades are not. Many of the small maps are great nade raping fun and folks love it.

Eagle

like the weapons how they are now , more balanced than before .
yeah the nade rapes are big fun .

Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running
around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music...

Author
Lt.Blinky
Frag Bait

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as im concerned you can get rid of the nads.Just take a look at the nad stats. LOL Sad Sad Sad Sad

Author
{uZa}DeathByMunky
Post Ho

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lt.Blinky wrote:
As far as im concerned you can get rid of the nads.Just take a look at the nad stats. LOL Sad Sad Sad Sad

LoL. He said nad. Laughing

Nades don't really bother me too much. I know a lot of people get a lot of kills with them, but it makes it fun to me.

Author
Lt.Blinky
Frag Bait

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeathByMunky wrote:
Lt.Blinky wrote:

LoL. He said nad. Laughing

Nades don't really bother me too much. I know a lot of people get a lot of kills with them, but it makes it fun to me.

Dont make fun of my spelling.lol I meant nade. I am #1 in nade deaths

Author
{uZa}Renegade
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Server 1 imo is how it should stay the mod is great and the game on there is great too. Cod2 is also getting old now and people are looking for other things so the servers are slowing down a tad.We should have more nade wars that is what uza is all about or was,the game lately is terrible all scopes and campers.I have not been able to play too much lately because of isp problems,now i can get back on it can be fun depending on who is playing,remember the good old days with nade satchels and artillery that was what gaming was about.We dont play together anymore it got split and that is a shame.

http://tinyurl.com/yobjfs

Author
sraz
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the nade part of the mod. I will admit it might be a tad easier if the sten/greasegun/mp40 didnt seem so overpowered. You can get 1 hit kills with a well placed mp40 shot. Kinda scares people if you ask me. I would rather see an overpowered mp44 Twisted Evil

Author
Killer86
Post Ho

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I to love the nade mod. About 1/4th of my kills are from the nades. As much as I hate being spawn raped by nades I say I deserve it after all the spawn raping I do! I just wish more people played on server 1. Everytime I log on now there is only around 10 total people playing and for some reason I really suck in those games! Like Ren said, I to think that the reason for the decline in users is due to the fact that COD2 is a few years old. However, it seems like the decline happened in a short period of time. I thought the amount of people on server 1 would slowly decline but it seems like it went from seeing around 15-20 players on a team down to under 10 in around a month or so. I've tried Server 3 a bit but it's too fast for my liking so I try to stick to Server 1 but lately I haven't been playing much as the servers are usually pretty quiet. It also seems like the Custom Map Production has dropped significantly. I think that people are tired of playing the same maps over and over. Nothing we can really do about it as the demand for new/updated custom maps has fallen off a lot. I don't think there's anything we can do to gain more people on Server 1. I think the life cycle of COD2 is well past its peak and will continue declining as the game gets older. It's a shame to since I really love COD2 and Server 1.

Author
^sM()k3©
Post Ho

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

one thing ive noticed is alot of large servers take out scoped rifles makes for alot better fun with alot less camping and no one seems to mind.

Author
{uZa}Lonesome Eagle
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sraz wrote:
I like the nade part of the mod. I will admit it might be a tad easier if the sten/greasegun/mp40 didnt seem so overpowered. You can get 1 hit kills with a well placed mp40 shot. Kinda scares people if you ask me. I would rather see an overpowered mp44 Twisted Evil

What we did was turn the mp40/sten/greasegun up a bit (not that much, certainly not one shot kills unless you put one between the eyes) to even things out with the Mp44 a bit. What we were finding is that absolutely everyone was going German and taking the Mp44 until auto balance kicked in, then they would just try to switch teams the entire match until they could stay German. It was not a good situation.

________

Author
Lt. Newcastle
Frag Bait

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to get rid of all nades. And immediately. It's totally ruining the game. Shocked

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Call of Duty 2 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: