Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

Fed up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> BattleField
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
{uZa}Sgt. SNAFU
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Fed up Reply with quote

Ok so I upgraded my vid card a few months ago. For some reason BF2 won't recognize it so I can't play that at all. No big deal because I was playing 2142 anyway. So then the 2142 1.25 patch is released and now I keep getting punkbuster kicked for "packet loss." I have tried unistall/reinstall, checked all the forums, tried everything I can find and nothing to fix it. Upgrade the PB from their website and everyhting. No luck. So now I can't play BF2 or 2142 at all. This bites. I liked both games and am dead in the water now. Any help would be appreciated.

Author
{uZa}Sgt. SNAFU
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally got 2142 working again (not sure how). I'm back. Very Happy Still can't BF2 to work. Evil or Very Mad

Author
uZa Ten*K
Post Ho

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

packet loss is internet related. no video card is going to screw that up. you might want to check if there are any new drivers or software updates from your ISP.

I would say it's time for a patch that allows me to run 2 consecutive rounds of 2142 without crashing, cause Vista HATES 2142...

Humanism- Less Filling, Tastes Great.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> BattleField All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: