Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

PVP - Honor Points??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> World of Warcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
{uZa}Canadian Girl
Post Ho

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: PVP - Honor Points?? Reply with quote

I read a bit about the points, I don't have many at all. Just wondering how they work and how to get the titles.

I haven't done PvP at all yet, too much fun hanging around STV and ganking horde for revenge. Wink Twisted Evil Smile

Author
sCaryDeth
Post Ho

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PvP is all I do over the weekends. They do Bonus honor in different Battlegrounds each weekend. There's some AWESOME PvP gear/weapons you can get by doing it.

Lots of Purples.... Me likes Purples....

Author
{uZa}Capt.Spamada
Post Ho

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, some of the stuff is huge also, i got one of the guns using th epoints for me hunter and it is goofy kinda lol

Author
Artemis
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pvp is fun Very Happy - i try it once in a while but prefer the arena. Im running about 7k honor at the moment and 1k arena points and already have the healing gloves from doing the arena. Very Happy

titles were removed from the game in the pvp patch before the expansion that added arena, and making killing blows the way to get honor. I personally hated this patch and i stoped doing pvp for about 4-5 months before doing arena with a team then i got into warsong and was the invincible paladin flag carrier Very Happy won 7 matches in a row before horde figured out my path and then started camping it Razz

-Art Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> World of Warcraft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: