Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

Downloading Problem on Server 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Call of Duty 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
Captain Morgan
Frag Bait

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Downloading Problem on Server 3 Reply with quote

For the past two days I have had difficulty downloading from Server 3. For some reason it is taking forever to download new maps and if the map rotates while I am downloading the dowload freezes and I get booted out of COD2 and have to start the download all over again. When I try again I first have to reset all of my settings that are getting erased when I get booted. When I first start downloading it shows that I am only downloading somewhere between 3 to 7/kb per sec...thats pretty slow isnt it?????? I tried rebooting my computer and all that but nothing seems to help.

This has happened over and over and is really frustrating. I have a relatively new computer and a "high speed" internet connection (whatever that means) so I have no clue what my problem is.

Any advice would be much appreciated Mad

Author
{uZa}gomerpyle
Post Ho

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get on vent and I'll help you figure this out. Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Call of Duty 2 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: