Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

Bit more gwen news

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Guild Wars
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
{uZa}Renegade
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:11 am    Post subject: Bit more gwen news Reply with quote

http://uk.pc.gamespy.com/pc/guild-wars-eye-of-the-north/799345p1.html

Last edited by {uZa}Renegade on Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Author
Spamitarium
Post Ho

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I think we hit the nail on the head with this one." They better have...they have 2 strikes, 3 and they won't get my buy of GW2.

Author
{uZa}Renegade
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be getting whatever they bring out they have done a great job so far with everything they have done.

http://tinyurl.com/yobjfs

Author
Spamitarium
Post Ho

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

{uZa}renegade wrote:
I'll be getting whatever they bring out they have done a great job so far with everything they have done.

While I do dislike Factions and Nightfall, they have done really great things...Alliance Battles...Heroes...new skills.....But the campaigns themselves, it seems as if they want to rush you through it...Prophecies will always be my favorite campaign, it was my first, and you had an option of being ran from place to place...it is sometimes possible to run in Nightfall, but not like in Prophecies.

And if GW2 IS having a huge level cap (I've heard 100) it is highly unlikely that I will get it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Guild Wars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: