Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

Trouble Getting On

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Server Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
Khorts
Kill me I'm new

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: Trouble Getting On Reply with quote

CoD2 TDM Server 1 - the map loadscreens come up then it just goes black a few secs afterwards. I also think I deleted (afterwards) the a2b10 folder in my CoD2: Main; I know taht didn't help matters! What issue am I having? I have PB set to on & allow downloading... is there a command where I can watch what the console is doing? help!

Mad

Author
{uZa}Lonesome Eagle
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Trouble Getting On Reply with quote

Khorts wrote:
CoD2 TDM Server 1 - the map loadscreens come up then it just goes black a few secs afterwards. I also think I deleted (afterwards) the a2b10 folder in my CoD2: Main; I know taht didn't help matters! What issue am I having? I have PB set to on & allow downloading... is there a command where I can watch what the console is doing? help!

Mad

Deleting the a3b10 folder shouldn't make any difference, it will just recreate it. If you were deleting though, is it possible you delete any of the .iwd files that come with the game? The have the same extension (.iwd) as the map files from our and other servers, and you might have deleted one if you were cleaning up or something.

If so, you may need to reinstall COD2 to fix the problem...

Eagle

________

Author
Khorts
Kill me I'm new

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Fixed Reply with quote

Thanks for the speedy advice!
Very Happy
I actually tried the Punkbuster update suggested in another thread...after doing that it disconected me again, but *this time* a msg that told me I had a corrupted .iwd, (you were right!) specifically chateau.iwd. I deleted that(guess I'll just redownload should the occasion arise)... & now I'm up & running! thanks!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Server Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: