Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

Critical barrager variant

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Guild Wars
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
{uZa}KENSHIN
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Critical barrager variant Reply with quote

Just tweaked it around a bit. Here is my skill bar:

Barrage, poison tip, Sharpen dagger, way of the warrior, critical agility, critical eye, shadow refuge, sunspear rebirth signet

With way of the warrior, critical eye, and having 15 in your critical strikes you have a 63% chance for a critical hit. Mix that in with poison and bleeding and using barrage to touch the masses it is quite nice, also
you never run out of energy you have more than enough with this build I actual took of my radiant insigs off for more armor bc I did not have to worry about energy anymore.

P.S. this is mainly for PvE but if you wanted to use it for PvP you could just replace crit. agility with a interupter. Enjoy Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Guild Wars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: