Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

UT3 Mutators

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Unreal Tournament Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
Cobra
Frag Bait

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: UT3 Mutators Reply with quote

Here's a new version of my AirControl mutator. It should now be server ready. It can either be configured by editing the .ini file directly or (something new for me) through the mutator configuration screen. That was a b!tch to do, but kinda easy on certain aspects.

The Zark mod is still progressing, it's almost to the stage of SA2K4, but I had to teach myself some things with a smaller mutator first.

I hope the AC mutator works on the server side this time. I had no idea the previous one wouldn't as I, like many others, had assumed that some things were left the same as was done in previous UT games.

Any complaints, praises, or WTFs is always welcome.

EDIT: Forgot to post the link. Rolling Eyes

http://cid-a5780a6bd57b90f6.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Public/AirControl1.1b.zip

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Unreal Tournament Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: