Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

UT3 doesnt work worth a crap for me?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Unreal Tournament Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
{uZa} HIDDEN
Frag Bait

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: UT3 doesnt work worth a crap for me? Reply with quote

I got UT3 and COD4 for christmas. COD4 runs like butter, but UT wont even load. I've tried the patch, and changes to the .ini file. Anyone have any ideas? its been a while since i did any gaming, but these two games have my interest back, and i need to kill some punks lol.

Author
Morgoth
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once again I had an issue with it and my firewall. It goes through a logging in of sorts and makes other various connections. I set my Zone Alarm in gaming mode, then off again and was actually able to sneak in the setting for Zone Alarm to remember the allowance of the connections. Might or might not fix your issue. Just a suggestion.

http://docer.blogspot.com/

Author
{uZa}Scorpius
Post Ho

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a Bad product that was released way too soon. Not that I have the $$$ to shell out for a new game,...but if I was going to get something right now, it wouldn't be UT!!!

Not until they fix all those issues people complain about anyway.

I hate shelling out cash for an incomplete game. It sounds to me like it just isn't ready for release yet. Question Question Question Confused Question Question

www.wilsonpi.com

Author
{uZa} GARGAZ
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://utforums.epicgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=342

i found my problems here and got them fixed...

Author
{uZa} HIDDEN
Frag Bait

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated some stuff, and then reloaded. Now it works fine Smile I just have to tweek some settings and HIDDEN DEATH will be back online IN UT and in COD 4 as well.

Author
{uZa}Videoman
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys well its been a while hope everybody is doing great well guys i think its about time two get hour ut days back on so hopefully i can count on you guys two visit the server more often because i know i am gona live there hopefully with scary deaths help we will get zark on there and some new maps also!!!!

Author
Morgoth
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in soon, I haven't played any games for a bit because im waiting for my cpu cooler. Would have had it a bit ago, but the flu wiped me out and i missed 3 days of work. My cooler is sitting there. I guess my old 3700+ cooler just wasnt enough for my 4200+ X2. lol... just kept shutting down under load.. go figure! lol

http://docer.blogspot.com/

Author
{uZa}Canadian Girl
Post Ho

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

{uZa}Videoman wrote:
hey guys well its been a while hope everybody is doing great well guys i think its about time two get hour ut days back on so hopefully i can count on you guys two visit the server more often because i know i am gona live there hopefully with scary deaths help we will get zark on there and some new maps also!!!!

Looking forward to it. Very Happy ....if I can get my game working.....computers..... Evil or Very Mad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Unreal Tournament Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: