Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

HELP!! Can't see main server 214:28960

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Call of Duty 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
{uZa}DoubleBogey7
Post Ho

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:33 pm    Post subject: HELP!! Can't see main server 214:28960 Reply with quote

I installed patch 1.5 and can see the modded server, the custom maps server and the GOB server but can't see our ranked server.

Well, to be clearer, I can see the IP address in my favorites but not the name and it does not allow me to get in the game.

What is wrong, SOS, I miss bashing Boo

"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." (Bullet Tooth Tony, Snatch)

Author
{uZa}Renegade
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try joining the modded server drop down the console then put /connect 67.19.62.214:28960 and enter.can you get in that way ?

http://tinyurl.com/yobjfs

Author
{uZa}DoubleBogey7
Post Ho

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, no luck that way

"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." (Bullet Tooth Tony, Snatch)

Author
{uZa}Lonesome Eagle
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

{uZa}DoubleBogey7 wrote:
No, no luck that way

The only thing I can think of is that your ranking file in ..\player is corrupt and it won't let you join a ranked server where it needs that information to give you the right ranks and perks and guns and such. You seem to only be able to join unranked servers.

This is bad news, as you are likely to lose all your rank and have to start over as a buck private...

Test it by moving your ..\player folder and creating a new profile. See if you can get on as a shiny new private, and if so, you will know. I would then try putting back your old \player folder to see if a kick in the pants fixed something, but it's more likely you are starting over.

Eagle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Call of Duty 4 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: