Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

mp_rats08

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
:[GOB]:JackC
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:56 pm    Post subject: mp_rats08 Reply with quote

:[GOB]:Rats from Call of Duty 2 has been made for Call of Duty 4. Those who have played it will be aware of the shocking scale of the map. Everything being enlarged to make you feel like the size of a rat. But due to popular demand, and in tribute of a recent clan member who recently passed away I have bought it to CoD4 and added a bunch of new stuff like new secrets, new traps, new areas, game effects to bring the map to life and more. The map looks better than ever before and is a blast to play. I was quite shocked to see my maps being put on YouTube to show off where I put the secrets, and despite the emails begging me to tell them it was still a nice feeling

I have had a LOT of technical issues in the development of the map. First Vista packed up, reinstalled it, 1.5 caused me not to be able to make image files. Reinstalled 1.4, caused conflicts, reinstalled XP. XP gave me under 5 frames a second in game despite having the latest updates. Reinstalled Vista and released the map. That's the short story anyway.

The map will be on the frontpage of modsonline.com a bit later on but those who remember the CoD2 map, you will love this version.

There are known issues and I plan to address those in a Version 2, including helicopters, bug fixes etc. But this is by no means an unplayable map. Hope you all get a chance to play this unique map and give feedback so I can make Version 2 even better!

Good luck finding the secret Smile

Author
{uZa}Lonesome Eagle
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks really nice Jack!

Hey, any chance of a COD4 version of Tozur? We really loved that map in COD2...

Eagle

________

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Maps All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: