Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

Lost Odyssey.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Game Consoles
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
:[GOB]:JackC
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:47 am    Post subject: Lost Odyssey. Reply with quote

What can I say? produced and created by the same team who worked on Final Fantasy 7 back on PS1. (The best game ever made) so obviously the plot is fantastic. The music was composed by the same person who did Final Fantasy 7,8,9,10. I have always praised Final Fantasy's music and the soundtrack here is absolutely BRILLIANT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJbzRHZR0pU&feature=related - Main theme. And boy how much it reminds me of KILLBILL. Seriously, 10 seconds in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzM5GeeLjJ8 - Battle theme. Wow at how it changes from very combat-like to what it does on 50 seconds in. It's great

The story basically involves a warrior named Kaim. He has a curse which forces him to live for 1000 years, witnessing the death of everyone close to him. Apart from that I can't really say due to me only being about 2 hours in the game LOL. But it is shaping up to be epic.
This is what Final Fantasy 12 SHOULD have been. It is SOOO much like FF7 it's unreal. The menus, how you save your game, title screen. You still have you're potions, pheonix down's etc, only here they are named differently. The combat is turn based. This was either a love it or hate it battle system, and I loved it. Much more strategic than just hack and slash. It's so surprising to see a game using this combat technique still, and it's awesome. The game is also a staggering 4 dual llayer DVD's long so I am in for one epic adventure. It is also reported to be the biggest game on the console by far, surprassing even Mass Effect.

Put it this way, I was up till 5:30AM this morning playing it. It's just great. Reminds me of old days.

Only on XBOX 360 but if you loved the FF series, this is really a no brainer.

Author
{uZa}Capt.Spamada
Post Ho

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember seeing the commercial for it, and thinking wow this song dosent go with the game at all.

but i might check it out some time, maybe some one i know bought it.

Author
{uZa}Capt.Spamada
Post Ho

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i got the game sitting beside me now.
I will post somthing tomorrow morning after giving it a try.

Author
{uZa}Capt.Spamada
Post Ho

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not gonna post much, just that is it a fun game.
But there isnt enough useful items to find in the enviroments, or shops along the way.
So if you run into somthing hard well, that usualy drains your items and your kinda left to crawl forward.
that was my only complaint, i have played alot of these types of games, and this is a good look at what they will be on these next gen systems.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Game Consoles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: