Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

Trackmania Nations Forever---- FREE DOWNLOAD!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Game Preview/Review
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
{uZa}Bullet Sponge
Post Ho

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:18 pm    Post subject: Trackmania Nations Forever---- FREE DOWNLOAD!! Reply with quote

|
|
|
|
http://files.filefront.com/TrackMania+Nations+Forever+Free+Full+Game/;10013754;/fileinfo.html

Do you guys may remember Trackmania Nations, where you raced on crazy tracks for best times in open wheel cars and you couldn't hit any other car. Well, this is the same game, but the newest version.

The newest features are, as from the website:

A completely free game.

A captivating solo mode with 65 brand new tracks. (I don't know how many are truly NEW...)

Solo and team based multiplayer modes. Join millions of players online on the TrackMania servers. (also has local party play, ie you take turns on a computer, and LAN games)

One complete TrackMania environment: Stadium ‘’Forever’’. (expect same place, but more new pieces to drive on)

An in-game editor to create your own tracks, video studio to realize your own movies and a paint shop to customize your vehicles. (paint shopped cars only can be seen by other races if you own United, though... Thats where they get ya!)

Official ladders for solo and multiplayer.

Compatible with TrackMania United Forever (profile and multiplayer servers).

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Author
Knight
Post Ho

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol this is fun I never played the 1st one and wow ive only been playing for 2 days and im already one of the better players in my state lol

Author
{uZa}Bullet Sponge
Post Ho

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

same here...i never played it before either...i enjoy it..

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Author
Knight
Post Ho

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do they have a website? i cant freaking get past BO8 Endurance Its To Freaking Hard And I Wanna Gold Medal Everything

Author
{uZa}Bullet Sponge
Post Ho

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just started playing online with others around the world...these guys are GOOOOOD!!!

Author
{uZa}Bullet Sponge
Post Ho

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I told Killjoy I would post some screenshots of this game......here they are.

also, the other thing I have been doing is painting my own cars...that is half the fun for me...

Author
{uZa}DeathByMunky
Post Ho

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting this BS! I just downloaded, and I've been playing for around an hour or so. I can see how addictive this is going to be.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Game Preview/Review All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: