Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

Too Human (Xbox 360)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Game Preview/Review
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
Spamitarium
Post Ho

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:49 am    Post subject: Too Human (Xbox 360) Reply with quote

Well I played the demo last night. And all I can say is WOW. TH blew me away in my first play through the demo. The graphics are WOW (On a 1080p HD TV, not sure about a regular TV). The depth of the game is incredible. There are 5 classes (you can glitch the game so you can play all 5 in the demo), and each class has 3 skill trees (total of 15 different skill trees). Reminds me of Diablo 2. The game (namely, inventory/loot) will probably remind you of Mass Effect--different tabs for different things (weapons tab, armor tab, charm tab, rune tab, weapon blueprints tab, armor blueprints tab). In the early levels of the game there are TONS of enemies--I can't wait to see the final levels.

Now, controls: They will take some getting used to, but when you do get used to them, you'll have LOADS of fun. The camera is auto, but you can tap a button and it will center behind you. Panning the camera can only be done by holding a button and moving the right thumbstick--but you can't move. Attacking with your melee weapon is the right thumbstick. You hold it in the direction of an enemy, and you'll slide to that enemy and attack--switch to another to slide to them, ect. You can also pop the enemy into the air, pull out your pistols, and juggle the enemy. There are TONS of combos.

I'll note that for first-time RPG-players, the inventory will be confusing.

Genre: It's like a hack n slash/shoot em up/RPG.

If I left out some stuff, or didn't answer something, tell me.

Overall, I'd give the demo a 9/10. I will be buying this the day it comes out and play it for hours on end.

Author
{uZa}DeathByMunky
Post Ho

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it free on Live Market Place?

Author
Spamitarium
Post Ho

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeathByMunky wrote:
Is it free on Live Market Place?

The demo is free, like all demos. Just go to Games>Demos>New Arrivals, it'll be there for free. 1.1gigs though.

Author
{uZa}DeathByMunky
Post Ho

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh ok. I didn't know if it was a disc only deal that comes in OXM some times.

I'll check it out later.

Author
Spamitarium
Post Ho

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeathByMunky wrote:
Oh ok. I didn't know if it was a disc only deal that comes in OXM some times.

I'll check it out later.

It will probably take a while to download. It took me like 30 minutes, maybe more, idk.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Game Preview/Review All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: