Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

The Watchmen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Smoke's Movie / TV Emporium
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
{uZa}ChaosFlip
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:14 am    Post subject: The Watchmen Reply with quote

Just saw the trailer for this movie and my cousin gave me a background of the comic books. Personally, I haven't heard about them, but supposedly The Watchmen is a widely known comic book series.

Here is the trailer:

The Watchmen Trailer

Basically The Watchmen is the first comic book series that truly is an adult series. It is very graphic and the concepts (for lack of better word) are really mature.

It is about a group of super heroes who have some really messed up problems. For example, one of them is a sadist. He is only a super hero because he likes to inflict pain. He also rapes the only girl in the group and impregnates her. Another one is gay and one of them wants to blow up an entire city, in order to unite the whole country. If you've watched the first season of Heroes, that whole concept was based on The Watchmen.

The reason it is called The Watchmen is because of the phrase, Who will watch the watchmen? They are people with super powers, but they have really messed up problems.

I'm really intrigued in this movie. I hope they do it right and make this a good movie.

Author
{uZa}Capt.Spamada
Post Ho

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i own and have read the Watchmen a few times, the movie is gonna be really good.

Author
{uZa}ChaosFlip
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just hope they don't screw it up. I wonder if they'll make it rated R.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Smoke's Movie / TV Emporium All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: