Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

You will not believe this…

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> The Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
{uZa}Amok
Post Ho

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:13 am    Post subject: You will not believe this… Reply with quote

On the way home yesterday, I was following a police car for about 5 or 6 miles, doing about 90 – 95 miles per hour, where 70 is the speed limit here in Holland. During these 5 or 6 miles the police car slowed down several times to maybe 70 and, of course, so did I. I stayed behind him about 300 – 400 feet.
Then, the car appeared to take an exit to get some gas. So I passed the car and stepped on it again. People who know me, know that I love to drive at high speeds, usually up to 100 – 130 mph.
Anyway, after maybe one minute, I saw that police car again in my rear view mirror, and I knew then he was after me. He passed me and signaled me to follow him to the nearest exit. After we stopped, he got out and at that very moment I knew that I would get away “unharmed” (“The Secret”, Cynic! Wink ). This cop was a young guy, maybe 25 and he walked over to me like he was invincible.

Good afternoon.
- Good afternoon, officer.

We saw that you were speeding a few miles back.
- We? Where is your colleague? You seem to be alone? And where did you see me speeding?

Errr… Ok, I am alone. But I saw you did at least 90 mph!
- Again, WHERE did you say you saw that, officer?

A few miles back. I do not know exactly where.
- Ok, and where is the evidence? Did you make a video of that?

I saw it with my own eyes! You did at least 90, maybe even 100 mph!
- I disagree. Your case is not very strong, officer. You can not tell me where I was speeding and you have no evidence.
Are you telling me I am lying? I have a calibrated speed indicator you know!

- No, I said I disagree with you. That is not telling that you are lying! And if your speed indicator is calibrated, I am sure you can show me the testing report of the calibration. I do know that they need to be calibrated every year, don’t you?

Then he did not say one more word for maybe 15 seconds. He shook his head and wished me a nice day. I wished him that too! After all, I am a nice guy! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

It is amazing with what I get away these days!!! The Secret, Cynic! Read it! Cool

Respect all, fear none!
Conscia mens recti, famae mendacia ridet.

Author
{uZa}Underdog
Post Ho

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool

+SC+

Author
{uZa}fcbcynic
Post Ho

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have to put that on my reading list. Wink

I think his case would have suffered in court when you pointed out that he was exceeding the speed limit as well, while you were BEHIND him. Wearing a badge does not exempt one from obeying the same laws as everyone else. Cool

Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage!

Author
{uZa}Amok
Post Ho

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

{uZa}fcbcynic wrote:

I think his case would have suffered in court when you pointed out that he was exceeding the speed limit as well, while you were BEHIND him. Wearing a badge does not exempt one from obeying the same laws as everyone else. Cool

Well, maybe in the USA.... But in Holland the police officers are above the law, and are allowed to i.e. exceed speed limits, if the execution of their job requires that. The last is quite difficult to check.

Respect all, fear none!

Author
{uZa}fcbcynic
Post Ho

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

{uZa}Amok wrote:
{uZa}fcbcynic wrote:

Well, maybe in the USA.... But in Holland the police officers are above the law, and are allowed to i.e. exceed speed limits, if the execution of their job requires that. The last is quite difficult to check.

Yeah, sounds like bull**** to me. Rolling Eyes

Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage!

Author
{uZa}Having Fun
Post Ho

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice amok .....
if he's alone without video evidence , he has nothing !

next time you wanna take a fast drive ,
come visit us , go through germany and take the german autobahn 31 ....
no speed limit all the way !!! Laughing

Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running
around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music...

Author
{uZa}Amok
Post Ho

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

{uZa}Having Fun wrote:
nice amok .....
if he's alone without video evidence , he has nothing !

next time you wanna take a fast drive ,
come visit us , go through germany and take the german autobahn 31 ....
no speed limit all the way !!! Laughing

Hehehehe...I know the A31. I have been working for over 20 years for a company based in Borken, Germany along that highway! Cool
BTW, that visit could be sooner than you expect, but I will tell you about that later! Very Happy

Respect all, fear none!

Author
{uZa}Mr.POW
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In New York, State Troopers can do almost anything they want. If you should get into an accident with a Trooper car, it will always be your fault. They have the right of way all the time, lights on or not. My brother found out the hard way. He was rear ended by one and he got the ticket.

On another note , You should have been the look on the judges face in traffic court when I plead not guilty to a speeding ticket, and then told him I would like invoke my constitutional right of having a trail by jury. After a few more questions, He had me and the ticket thrown out of his court.

Author
Morgoth
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trust me, many cops in the US feel that they are above the law as well. How many in the US have people seen flash their siren lights just to cross an intersection through a red light? Many cops in the US are also aggressive bossy peeps, who use their job as a means to be an ass. On the other hand I have met many on the road that treated me very well and were really nice guys... but my speeding days are over. One cop asked why I was doing 75 in a 35, and I told him I was cleaning out the carb... he didn't like that so I received a $400 ticket. Another time I was pulled over and 4 cops had their guns drawn on me, and they were calling me by a different name... apparently some other jackass in a green Dart robbed a store. Go figure. At that time years ago I was pretty well smashed, and had a halfrack on the floor... they then called in a motorcycle cop to give me a field sobriety test, and I passed it. How many people could do that after 12 beers! Laughing But I am not so dumb like that anymore.

http://docer.blogspot.com/

Author
{uZa}Canadian Girl
Post Ho

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow.....

Good job Amok.... Wink

Author
{uZa}SirSnipes
Post Ho

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmmm u make fun of the lawman Wink

Author
Gatecrasher
Frag Bait

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Amock! Driving in Germany is moore fun! Laughing

Author
{uZa}Amok
Post Ho

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know! Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: