Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

Anyone Playing BIA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> The Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
{uZa}Recon_Marine
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:14 pm    Post subject: Anyone Playing BIA Reply with quote

Hells Highway. For those that have played the other two in this series, this is by far a better put together game. All of the games in this series are really a story. Hill 30 was the story of Matt Baker during Normady. Earned in Blood was simply Hartsogs version of the same Normandy invasion. This one has everyone from the first two but now you are in Holland. For those that just want a FPS this game is not for you. This game is very much a squad tactical game. Setting up base of fire. Proper deployment of the proper weapons, that kind of stuff. The cool part is the distructable environment. You can shoot through wood and other materials. Steel protects as steel should. The graphics are some of the best yet. There are lots of cut scenes. The story on this one is very well develped. However makeing a story into a game makes for several missions that make absolutely no sense. You chanse one of your troops through a burning building and end up alone with only a pistol. Then you search for him in a very run down hospital again with only a pistol or a weapon you pick up off a dead german. Just stipid things like that.
Other than that, if you liked the first two you will definitely love this one.

Author
{uZa}Col. Hogan
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually will be getting this one next pay day.

Every man has to know his limitations, so Go Ahead, Make My DAY!

Author
{uZa} mattbaker
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So now you know were I got my screen name. Road to hill 30 was the first ,,first person game that I played before cod.

Author
{uZa}Recon_Marine
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh please tell me your kidding Baker. COD has been out far longer that BIA has.
If you like Hill 30 you will love Hells Highway.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: