Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

Last WOW Patch 3.0.2 is here with major changes before WOTLK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> World of Warcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
{uZa}Boobot
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:07 pm    Post subject: Last WOW Patch 3.0.2 is here with major changes before WOTLK Reply with quote

I've highlighted a few significant ones but here is a link to the notes...

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?page=818

** All players will have their talent points reimbursed and will have access to new talents throughout their trees; this includes the 51-point talents. Several new spells and abilities have been added for all classes. Players will need to visit their class trainer to learn new spells. Massive changes here all new spells and talents!

** The all new Achievement System has been implemented and the Achievement panel can be accessed via the interface. While many achievements are not retroactive, we have done our best to credit as many as possible. Gamemasters will not be able to grant achievements for past accomplishements.
Here is a link to the achievements. This will keep me busy for a long while!
http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?tab=0&page=777

** Spell casting and spell channeling pushback has been changed to the following:
When casting a spell:
The first and second hit will add .5 secs each to the cast time.
All hits after the second will have no effect.
When channeling a spell:
The first and second hit reduces current duration by 25% of total duration each.
All hits after the second will have no effect.

** New Profession: Inscription is available to train up to 375. All players will have Glyph slots! Linkage: http://www.elsprofessions.com/inscription/glyphs.html

** The Sunwell Plateau, Black Temple, and Serpentshrine Cavern Raid dungeons have all had their mobs and bosses adjusted and now have less health points(30% is what I heard).

** New Vanity Pet and Mount changes: Players will now be able to access their non-combat pets and mounts by clicking on the pets tab in the Character Info panel. These pets and mounts will be now learnable much like spells or abilities. Once a vanity pet or mount is learned, the icon will disappear from within a player’s inventory and reappear in the appropriate tab under the pet tab under Character Info. Say goodbye to your vanity pets and mounts taking up bag and bank slots! YES!Collect 50 pets as an achievement and get a skunk pet!

** Quests can be shared with party members at any distance.
** Quests can be shared with party members by linking the quest into party chat.

And most importantly...
** The Barber Shop has been implemented and you can now visit one of the Barber Shops in the major cities to change your appearance. Be sure to get your Shave and a Haircut!

Author
{uZa}Hugh Jass
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woot!!! This is the last major content patch before WotLK, which comes out Nov. 13th. This patch is to get the old world ready for the xpac. I can't wait to get off work and try it out!!! Hmm, I think I might be getting sick, might have to leave work early. Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> World of Warcraft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: