Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

Bugged!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> World of Warcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
{uZa}Hugh Jass
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:41 am    Post subject: Bugged!!! Reply with quote

For those of you that didn't log into the game last night, you missed an "epic" event. After tuesdays maintenance shutdown they had a lot of bugs and had the servers shut down for quite a while. Even after some servers were back online there were still bugs in the game. The biggest bug was that warlocks and priests were able to get a full set of the BG epic armor for free. Shocked Cool The other BG vendor was bugged too and you could get an epic neckpiece and rings for free too. The arena vendor in Shatt also had an epic offhand axe for hunters free too. It was standing room only around the BG vendors all night. Shocked So if you didn't log in last night, you missed out. Crying or Very sad I'm sure they will take away these items away once they figure out who got the free epic gear, but until then I will be entering Northrend in style in my new gear. Cool Very Happy

Author
{uZa}Hugh Jass
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I won't be entering Northrend in my new epic gear afterall. Crying or Very sad
http://wow.allakhazam.com/story.html?story=15901
I knew it was to good to last. Wink Twisted Evil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> World of Warcraft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: