Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> All Things Computers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
{uZa}TxGirl
Post Ho

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:18 pm    Post subject: Help Reply with quote

All fixed Eagle is the man!

Last edited by {uZa}TxGirl on Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Author
{uZa}Lonesome Eagle
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Help Reply with quote

{uZa}TxGirl wrote:
I may need some help not really sure whats going on...last night when I was playing cod5 multi the I kept having glitches but my ping was fine and it has never done that before with this new laptop. Also things seem to be a lil blury/grainy to me like when I go into messanger my emoticons look that way and so do my desktop icons...I let my friends use my computer this weekend but it was nothing more then checking there email. The only thing that happened that I hadntt seen before was that I got a message that said it was not available to come out of hibernation when my friend opened it and it went to a black screen and started loading somthing almost looked like it was scanning as it does when you run a virus check. Then vista came up saying loading 1 0f 3 updates. Well basicly im lost Sad so any suggestions would help please let me know if you need more info.

Get on vent when you can and hit me up here to let me know. I will jump over on your PC and take a look.

________

Author
{uZa}TxGirl
Post Ho

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Help Reply with quote

{uZa}Lonesome Eagle wrote:

Get on vent when you can and hit me up here to let me know. I will jump over on your PC and take a look.

It will be after 5:00 some time thank you Eagle!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> All Things Computers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: