Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

Joe's rude awakening!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> The Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
{uZa}Studdog +SC+
Post Ho

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:45 am    Post subject: Joe's rude awakening! Reply with quote

FROM FOXNEWS:

'Joe the Plumber' told conservative radio host Glenn Beck on Tuesday that he felt "dirty" after hitting the campaign trail with Republican presidential nominee John McCain and "seeing some of the things that take place," Politico reported.

Joe Wurzelbacher said he was specifically put off by McCain when it came to talk of the $700 billion bailout.

"When I was on the bus with him, I asked him a lot of questions about the bailout because most Americans did not want that to happen," Wurzelbacher told Beck. "I asked him some pretty direct questions. Some of the answers you guys are gonna receive they appalled me, absolutely. I was angry. In fact, I wanted to get off the bus after I talked to him."

Wurzelbacher said he stayed on the trail with McCain "honestly, because the thought of Barack Obama as president scares me even more."

Does anyone else feel like we are coming to the point that we need to just get rid of the Republicans and Democrats? Idea

I am so disgusted with both parties! Evil or Very Mad

I hate voting for the lesser of two evils! Evil or Very Mad

I think Joe feels the same way, so at least one person agrees with me. Laughing

Author
1terribleshot
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree totally. I'm what you would call a conservative republican(not to popular to be right now), and I didn't like either candidate. No matter who you picked I think we all lose.

Author
{uZa}fcbcynic
Post Ho

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES! The two party system is hurting, not helping the nation. It's time for all of us to stand up and demand better. I will once again run for office (State or Federal) in 2011. I have already contacted my local registrar and determined that this will allow me to finish school and devote myself fully to a campaign.

Until guys like you and me step up and say what NEEDS to be said, nothing will change. I just hope we still have a nation by then. Shocked Mad Mad

Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage!

Author
Morgoth
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think so, I just think both need to get back to their roots. Remember Democrats of the past, and what made them Democrats. They really weren't liberal left wing nuts like today. And the only Real conservative in the primaries was Ron Paul. After reading his book, and really digging into his ideas... I am convinced he is a solid conservative Republican. Republicans are constitutionalist as well, very much so.

A race between either in their true form would be very hard for me to decide. Unlike most dumb Americans, I wouldn't vote for the likes of someone like Bill Clinton just because he was smooth and pimp... and was handsome (why many women found him appealing.. I don't know).

http://docer.blogspot.com/

Author
{uZa}Lasherman
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

{uZa}fcbcynic wrote:
YES! The two party system is hurting, not helping the nation. It's time for all of us to stand up and demand better. I will once again run for office (State or Federal) in 2011. I have already contacted my local registrar and determined that this will allow me to finish school and devote myself fully to a campaign.

Until guys like you and me step up and say what NEEDS to be said, nothing will change. I just hope we still have a nation by then. Shocked Mad Mad

I wouldn't do that....like I said before, eventually the people will have enough, kill all the polititians, and start over.

Author
{uZa}fcbcynic
Post Ho

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

{uZa}Lasherman wrote:
{uZa}fcbcynic wrote:

I wouldn't do that....like I said before, eventually the people will have enough, kill all the polititians, and start over.

But wouldn't it be beneficial to have someone on the inside? I'm just saying... Wink

Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: