Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

Gaza complicates Obama's policy in Mideast

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> The Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
{uZa}Lasherman
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:54 pm    Post subject: Gaza complicates Obama's policy in Mideast Reply with quote

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081229/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_mideast

Welcome to the Presidency.......beeeaaaaatch!

Author
{uZa}fcbcynic
Post Ho

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww, geez, lasherman, give the guy a break. He hasn't had a chance to get all the parties together for a group hug yet. Once they meet the Messiah and realize how foolish they have been all will be right with the world. Rolling Eyes Confused

Author
{uZa}HiTechRedneck
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite part in all of this is the people whining and crying about the civilians that are getting killed by all of the action in the middle east...

Hey Hamas, Taliban, and all you other idiots, here are a few pointers to keep your civilians alive:

#1 DO NOT LET YOUR "SOLDIERS" LIVE IN AND AROUND THE GENERAL POPULATION!!! Put them on "military" style bases like the rest of the civilized world does...

#2 STOP STORING YOUR WEAPONS, AMMO, MISSILES, MORTARS AND ROCKETS IN CIVILIAN APARTMENT BUILDINGS AND SHOPPING AREAS!!! Keep them in a more secure facility, like on a military base...

#3 STOP HANDING CHILDREN RIFLES, PISTOLS, MORTAR TUBES, GRENADE LAUNCHERS, ETC... A 10 yr old girl is probably going to be seen as a civilian... That same 10yr old girl carrying a rifle is now a target, and will probably never see her 11th birthday...

#4 IF YOU CANNOT, OR CHOOSE NOT TO AS IS USUALLY THE CASE, COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE, THEN GET OVER IT... The Isreali military is kind of like ours... They WILL NOT ignore attacks on their own country, regardless of what you believe...

Author
{uZa}Studdog +SC+
Post Ho

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

{uZa}HiTechRedneck wrote:
The Isreali military is kind of like ours... They WILL NOT ignore attacks on their own country, regardless of what you believe...

You got that right, and I think they have more backbone than we do!

Our state of Indiana is bigger than them and they still won't back down from anyone.

I don't see how anyone could get upset with Isreal, they only defend after taking a lot of crap first.

I say they are too patient and we should back them more.

I don't think the USA would take that many shots on our own soil without fighting back.

We need your "Operation Parking Lot" to be carried out!

Author
{uZa}fcbcynic
Post Ho

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have said it for years and I am still convinced that I am correct; Had our government not constantly stuck its nose into Israel's business over the years, always asking them to "show restraint," we might not have as many problems in that region as we do. I am convinved that once the Israeli army is unleashed they will kick everyone's ass in that region. Despite the small size of their nation they have something that places any fighting force head and shoulders above others; MOTIVATION! Cool

Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage!

Author
{uZa}HiTechRedneck
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, Studdog, we have just as much, if not more, backbone than Isreal... The problem here is all of the bleeding heart liberals that whine and cry everytime a child holding an uzi gets shot by the military... These idiots have taken our backbone and bent it, twisted it, and broken it in several places... Not to mention softening it almost beyond recognition...

Isreal has the capability to make sure Hamas never attacks them again other than by maybe throwing rocks across the border... I say let them do it... But I'm sure that political sheep, err, leaders, will call them up and ask them to go easy on Hamas... Probably tell Isreal something like "They're not really bad, they just had a rough childhood" or some nonsense like that...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: