Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

Server

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Call of Duty 5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
{GBI}Harryball
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:18 pm    Post subject: Server Reply with quote

Hey guys, just wanted to drop an invite by. I setup up a high XP server, i realize that its not to well like by alot of folks, but dam its alot of fun. Anyways if your looking to shoot alot of people stop on by. 66.55.142.162

{GBI}CLanserver
66.55.142.20:28960

Author
{uZa}Lonesome Eagle
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Server Reply with quote

{GBI}Harryball wrote:
Hey guys, just wanted to drop an invite by. I setup up a high XP server, i realize that its not to well like by alot of folks, but dam its alot of fun. Anyways if your looking to shoot alot of people stop on by. 66.55.142.162

So it's a "rank up" server?

________

Author
{GBI}Harryball
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Server Reply with quote

{uZa}Lonesome Eagle wrote:
{GBI}Harryball wrote:

Yes it is. If your a level 65 allready it wont impact your game, unless you enter prestige mode. then you can rank up.

{GBI}CLanserver

Author
{uZa}Lonesome Eagle
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: Server Reply with quote

{GBI}Harryball wrote:
{uZa}Lonesome Eagle wrote:
{GBI}Harryball wrote:

Yes it is. If your a level 65 allready it wont impact your game, unless you enter prestige mode. then you can rank up.

Thanks Harry. I'm not quite level 65 yet (been mostly playing Zombies) and don't want to get there that way, but will check it out as soon as I hit 65 or if I lose my ranking somehow and need to "get back to where I was".

________

Author
{GBI}Harryball
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea there are alot of people that feel the same as you. Im just giving the rest of them what they want. lol

{GBI}CLanserver

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Call of Duty 5 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: