Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

Saturday Night CTF

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Call of Duty 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
{uZa}Studdog +SC+
Post Ho

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:48 pm    Post subject: Saturday Night CTF Reply with quote

There are several new maps on the CoD2 {uZa}CustomMaps server now available for download.
If possible, try to download them before SATURDAY NIGHT CTF starts and we will try to start on time.
Start up will be around 9:00pm eastern time (8pm Central, 7pm mountain, 6pm Pacific, ect…)

The new maps for this SATURDAY NIGHT CTF are now on the server and will be downloaded if you connect, but the new maps will not play yet.
The server is currently playing stock maps, the new maps will not play until SATURDAY NIGHT CTF starts.
I will try to follow a similar pattern in the future so that maps can be downloaded prior to game night.
I will not be using a password unless needed during SATURDAY NIGHT CTF.
A Mic is not required or talking, but you must still be on vent during SATURDAY NIGHT CTF, or you will be asked to leave or kicked.
Since the server is not always full, the no password will allow us to bring in visitors from the internet.
We should ALL encourage any visitors to join us on ventrilo, this is an excellent way to bring in new regulars.
If they don’t get on vent during SATURDAY NIGHT CTF, they will be asked to leave.
If we don’t like them on vent they will be asked to leave or kicked.
Please show a friendly atmosphere to all visitors and be patient with noobs.

AGAIN PLEASE NOTE: NEW MAPS WON”T BE PLAYING ON THE SERVER UNTIL SATURDAY NIGHT CTF STARTS, BUT THEY WILL DOWNLOAD PRIOR TO THAT.

If a new map is no fun, just take it like an adult and know it probably won’t be back.
Please don’t complain during game play about maps.
If I am there then I am aware and will make notes or corrections as needed.

PLEASE NOTE: There is a change for Search and Destroy “SD” maps: We will play a day map followed by a night version of the same map.
This way each team gets to defend from both sides (like we usually do) and it somewhat feels like a different map.
Just change from Axis to Allies or Allies to Axis like normal at each map change and all will be well.

Please be patient as I am new to the controls.
I will do my best to keep the game a great as it has always been.
If you have suggestions or constructive comments please send me a PM and I will consider them.
Everyone please help with and if we get any noobs from the internet.
Encourage them to get on vent, which is mandatory during SATURDAY NIGHT CTF and help them to follow our rules.
For example: Stay on same team always, but swap allies/axis at map change, ect…
I am a very slow typer and can really use the help communicating with and if we get any new gamers.

REMEMBER: There are three golden rules for SATURDAY NIGHT CTF:
1. Have fun!
2. Don’t Complain!
3. Have Fun!
These will be enforced at all times in Ventrilo and in Gaming.

Thanks, Studdog

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Call of Duty 2 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: