Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

Homegrown Jihad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> The Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
1terribleshot
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:50 am    Post subject: Homegrown Jihad Reply with quote

What are we doing in this country. This man should be in gitmo at the least. Did we forget about D. Pearle. This camps should be ILLEGAL Mad Mad

Author
{uZa}fcbcynic
Post Ho

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, so let me see if I have this right; The FBI can kill Randy Weaver's wife and 14 year old son and the Constitution has no bearing. The BATF can kill Koresh and 80+ of his followers and the Constitution has no bearing. However, these asswipes cannot be touched because of the Constitution??!!!! All of a sudden the Constitution matters when it is applied to radical Muslims?

I noticed those guys were using AK47's. Were they full auto? If so are they properly licensed? How about the explosives they were using? Where the f%#@ is the BATF or the FBI now?! Guys, things are getting out of control faster than we thought possible. If that report has even an iota of truth to it then we are in deep do-do. Maybe it's time for a new generation of Minutemen to take action where the government refuses to. I wouldn't mind helping. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage!

Author
1terribleshot
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only have one more question..... we can use unmanned drone planes to kill known terrorists in other counties. Why don't we do it with this moron.

This news clip chapped my rump... had to post. You know misery loves company Very Happy

Author
{uZa}VirginSacrifice
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Obama is in office now and as he says, the Government will solve all evils! Shocked Confused

{uZa}fcbcynic wrote:
Ok, so let me see if I have this right; The FBI can kill Randy Weaver's wife and 14 year old son and the Constitution has no bearing. The BATF can kill Koresh and 80+ of his followers and the Constitution has no bearing. However, these asswipes cannot be touched because of the Constitution??!!!! All of a sudden the Constitution matters when it is applied to radical Muslims?

I noticed those guys were using AK47's. Were they full auto? If so are they properly licensed? How about the explosives they were using? Where the f%#@ is the BATF or the FBI now?! Guys, things are getting out of control faster than we thought possible. If that report has even an iota of truth to it then we are in deep do-do. Maybe it's time for a new generation of Minutemen to take action where the government refuses to. I wouldn't mind helping. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

Author
{uZa}Amok
Post Ho

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. "Change is gonna come"... Cool

Respect all, fear none!
Conscia mens recti, famae mendacia ridet.

Author
{uZa}VirginSacrifice
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The change will be that stuff rattling in our pockets after we pay all the taxes for our share of the National Debt!

http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

{uZa}Amok wrote:
Yes. "Change is gonna come"... Cool

Author
{GBI}Harryball
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I give up, Im going to UAB.... no taxes and you can have a gun. This country is going to hell in a hand basket.

{GBI}CLanserver
66.55.142.20:28960

Author
{uZa}Lasherman
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats OK, let then try something. That is when all of us red blooded gun owning Ameicans stand up and mow them down.

Author
{uZa}Natasha_Fatale
Post Ho

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YEah that should work Rolling Eyes

~~Be happy this moment, for this moment is your life~~

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: