Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » {uZa}GENERAL FORUMS » PC Game Discussions

Post subject: Borderlands......a sleeper of a game
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:48 pm 
Found Submit Button
Found Submit Button

I went to buy some game a few weeks back....of which I can't remember now.....anyway I saw they had Borderlands and I figured why not? I'll try it out.

I spent hours playing it the first night, quickly became addicted. It's a RPG/FPS combo that blends the 2 nicely.

It's set on a distant planet where you are one of 4 characters set out to find a vault. In your search for the clues to this mysterious vault you run into all sorts of creatures seeking to eradicate you from the planet Pandora.

You kill the bad guys like a FPS but you also rank up in power (each character has a special skill) by gaining experience points. You also collect money to buy weapons, ammo and gadgets. It's a huge world you get to explore, hundreds of different guns plus tons of side jobs you can do.

This is a great game and I recently recommended it to the regulars on Saturday CTF which made Violator go and buy it. Now he is hooked also. Gomer went and bought it and he is hooked. My son went and bought it and yes he is hooked also.

We get together every night and play co-op for about 2 hours seeking to find the clues to the vault. I have already finished the game in single player but wanted to play it in co-op also. So if you're looking for a RPG game with a nice FPS feel to it that has a long single player side plus a fun co-op side then Borderlands might be a nice change from the Call of Duty stuff.

Personally I am tired of the COD (especially after this CODW2 crap) series and glad I was able to find something to fill the gaming rut. There is a Borderlands zombie version coming out very soon also so I am looking forward to that.

Dellis

Post subject: Re: Borderlands......a sleeper of a game
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:43 am 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

I just bought the game myself it is fun and something different.system minimum requirements are not to bad 2.4 Ghz processor 1GB ram( 2 GB with vista) 8 GB hard drive space and a 256 MB video ram.The only drawback is that it is only A 4 person co-op game but just like in Zombies we could rotate teams around. :)

Post Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:40 am 
Loves to Spam
Loves to Spam

I have just started playing the training seems pretty good up to now :)

http://tinyurl.com/bqqrvx

Post Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:49 pm 
Loves to Spam
Loves to Spam

Great game, played it alot at my buddies house back in December for the 360.

Board index » {uZa}GENERAL FORUMS » PC Game Discussions