Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » {uZa}GENERAL FORUMS » PC Game Discussions

Post subject: Crysis 2 Game Play
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:11 pm 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

Smokes, 2010s games are graphically insane! Here's footage from Crysis 2 Single Player.

Post subject: Re: Crysis 2 Game Play
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:26 am 
Loves to Spam
Loves to Spam

I ordered mine for next week :)

http://tinyurl.com/bqqrvx

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:17 am 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

Still can't pre-load it on Steam! Don't tell me I'm spending all day tomorrow loading it when it releases and then play for only a couple hours!

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:11 am 
Loves to Spam
Loves to Spam

I ordered the game on disc not a download. it is released here Thursday I think.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:49 pm 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

Playing the single player, and it's an incredible experience. Great story, and lengthy, compared to most games these days. The game runs real smooth, and it's got an amazing engine, which gives you more for less. I'm running the settings on very high and I get no frame drops at all. I honestly cannot figure where people are coming from when they say this game's graphics are horrible, or the water detail is bad. The water rendering is some of the best I have EVER seen, and the graphics altogether, while not the best I've ever seen, are still superb and definitely are on top of most games to date. The game play is also fantastic. I've only got two issues I can think of. One, is the fact that sprinting takes suit energy, I'm not too hip on that. The other is the AI is a little buggy. Sometimes, particularly the aliens, the AI can actually get stuck and start glitching in that spot until you make a big move. And when you take down an enemy with stealth, the nearest enemy will try to contact the first guy via radio and when no response, he'll go look for him, and once he does, he kneels down and starts asking the guy if he's okay, and gets stuck in that, until, of course, you make a move. Haven't tried the multiplayer, and from what I hear, people are having technical issues with the game not saving their progress as well as promo keys not working. But, since I'm not into the multiplayer, yet at least, it's no big deal.

Otherwise, everything seems great, and I strongly recommend this game to anyone in the FPS genre. It's a must have!

Post Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:07 pm 
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

I am having trouble with this game.The screen keeps flashing & it will crash with a blue screen & windows has to fix it.I am runing windows7 & I have a Geforce GTS 250 video card.When I start up I get a message saying that my firewall could cause me problems finding servers or people not being able to see me but I can connect to servers.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:25 am 
Loves to Spam
Loves to Spam

Lt.Blinky wrote:
I am having trouble with this game.The screen keeps flashing & it will crash with a blue screen & windows has to fix it.I am runing windows7 & I have a Geforce GTS 250 video card.When I start up I get a message saying that my firewall could cause me problems finding servers or people not being able to see me but I can connect to servers.

Have you got the latest drivers for your card ? Firewall should not be a problem what are you using.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:28 am 
Loves to Spam
Loves to Spam

Well I have played this for a couple of hours now, and it is amazing. Apparently the last 5 hours are the best and I have not got there yet. It really shows how old and dated Cod is becoming.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:06 am 
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

I updated the drivers & I'm using windows defender.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:50 am 
Loves to Spam
Loves to Spam

Windows defender is not a firewall and it seems it is not a firewall problem though. But a quick google shows you are not alone with the flickering picture, though oddly it seems to be the peeps using Sli and ATI with the problem. I think there will be a patch out soon to fix this and allow multiplayer log in.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:02 pm 
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

I hope so .Thanks Ren

Board index » {uZa}GENERAL FORUMS » PC Game Discussions