Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » {uZa}GENERAL FORUMS » PC Game Discussions

Post subject: Tom Clancy's The Division
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:48 pm 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

So ever since this game was confirmed for the PC, I've been keeping close tabs on it. I've always enjoyed Clancy games, aside from the HAWX series. Even though they've taken a somewhat more cinematic approach than a realistic approach, they still maintain a nice balance between realism and cinematic play, as well as great, believable plots.

I've looked into this game a little more, and along with the fact that it's open-world, and an online RPG, it appears to be a game that strongly emphasizes on survival. I love the whole idea of surviving in a post-apocalyptic world, but most games these days that try to do that don't seem appealing to me. This one seems to really be fitting the bill for me. This is a gameplay video of the game's early stages. I love the way it looks so far, and the players interacting with each other are not actually in-game AI, but real players communicating with each other. Open world, co-op, RPG, and third-person, cover-to-cover game play. That's my kind of game! It's set to be released in the fall of 2014.

I thought the part where the player this video is following was taking fire from behind the police cruiser was staged, because the impact effects of the rounds going through the windows was too good to be true, but evidently, all of that is part of the engine's characteristics.

Board index » {uZa}GENERAL FORUMS » PC Game Discussions