Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » {uZa}GENERAL FORUMS » Console Game Discussions

Post subject: Mass Effect 2
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:30 am 
Loves to Spam
Loves to Spam

Wondering who has it around here, been playing this game non-stop since getting it on my free time, if you had any complaints from the first one they fixed it and expanded everything ten fold.
Check it out if you havent yet, great RPG-Shooter in space, makes me want to play dead space 2 a little bit.
this year is going to have alot of good gaming coming out, this is out, got Bioshock 2, Dead rising 2, new final fantasy, dead space 2, bad company 2, Red dead Redemption which will blow everything out of the way.

Post subject: Re: Mass Effect 2
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:39 am 
Loves to Spam
Loves to Spam

Looking forward to Bioshock and dead space 2. I would try FF if they decide to put it on PC.
Mass effect looks too long winded for me. I am keeping my eye on Battlefield, I think there are enough FPS out there.There might be a new Halo on its way if so I hope it is better than ODST.

http://tinyurl.com/bqqrvx

Post Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:15 pm 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

I have this game for the PC. I'm loving it! It's truly become near perfection imo.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:45 pm 
Loves to Spam
Loves to Spam

Beat the game twice now, loved it.
Funny seeing all the random things no one outside of alberta will really get, where the game was made.

One point, when you go to the prison to get jack out, your walking down the hall with prisoners, and the one that talks is prisoner 780 Edmontons Area code(where the game was made) and the guy beside him was prisoner 403(calgarys area code, mine)
Blood Dragons armour is from the the Edmonton Blood dragons from the urban combat league. there is a number of ships, and such in the game like the Athabaska SSV and such. which are canadian ships and locations.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 pm 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

Yeah, I still haven't beat it yet. I'd have beaten it long ago if my computer didn't crash, and I just couldn't muster up the will to play up until now.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:59 pm 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

I just beat it! Epic ending to an epic game! This will definitely go down as one of my all-time favorite games. I recommend it to any and all. I'd give it a fifteen out of ten. :D

Board index » {uZa}GENERAL FORUMS » Console Game Discussions