Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » CALL OF DUTY » Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: - - Steam Name - -
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:19 pm 
Offline
Sexy Canadian
Sexy Canadian
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:08 pm
Posts: 5197
Location: Under the Table and Dreaming
Just wondering what everyone's steam name is? I am sure there are a lot more on steam since TF2.

Mine is...

{uZa}Canadian Girl

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: - - Steam Name - -
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:16 am 
Offline
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:33 pm
Posts: 283
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
I couldn't remember mine from TF2, so I created a new one, it is called Kyuui


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: - - Steam Name - -
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:44 pm 
Offline
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:35 pm
Posts: 741
I think mine is {uZa}mr. brightside. If not, then just uzamrbrightside.

_________________
"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy or art; it has no survival value. Rather, it is one of those things that gives value to survival." -C.S. Lewis.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: - - Steam Name - -
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:00 am 
Offline
SPAM Whore!
SPAM Whore!

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:07 pm
Posts: 5468
Mine is WitchHunter, if not then {uZa}Amok...

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: - - Steam Name - -
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:05 am 
Offline
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:18 am
Posts: 7
hello all ;-)
I've buyed that game und its great^^
My Steamname is:Lousiena
and the gamename:{uza}The Death
so how can i play with ya?i think its random search or something

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: - - Steam Name - -
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:03 am 
Offline
Loves to Spam
Loves to Spam

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:27 am
Posts: 1648
You can get on vent :) I accepted your invite and sent you an invitation to the {uZa} steam group.

_________________


http://tinyurl.com/bqqrvx


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: - - Steam Name - -
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:44 pm 
Offline
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:18 am
Posts: 7
{uZa}Renegade wrote:
You can get on vent :) I accepted your invite and sent you an invitation to the {uZa} steam group.

thank you;-)
so how can we play together?

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: - - Steam Name - -
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:07 pm 
Offline
Loves to Spam
Loves to Spam

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:27 am
Posts: 1648
I rarely play it. If you shift tab I think in the game, you can right click a friends name and invite to join you or join the game they are playing in. Wait while fun is around and he can play :) I think he knows some German too. Amok also speaks German. That might help you out a little :) in case we get stuck.

_________________


http://tinyurl.com/bqqrvx


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: - - Steam Name - -
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:33 pm 
Offline
SPAM Whore!
SPAM Whore!

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:07 pm
Posts: 5468
{uZa}Renegade wrote:
I rarely play it. If you shift tab I think in the game, you can right click a friends name and invite to join you or join the game they are playing in. Wait while fun is around and he can play :) I think he knows some German too. Amok also speaks German. That might help you out a little :) in case we get stuck.



Vad doo yoo vant, Death? :mrgreen:

I am just kidding. Ich habe längere Zeit für eine Firma in Deutschland gearbeitet und da habe ich ein Bischen Deutsch mitgekriegt..hehe... :)

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: - - Steam Name - -
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:43 pm 
Offline
Loves to Spam
Loves to Spam

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:27 am
Posts: 1648
{uZa}Amok wrote:
{uZa}Renegade wrote:
I rarely play it. If you shift tab I think in the game, you can right click a friends name and invite to join you or join the game they are playing in. Wait while fun is around and he can play :) I think he knows some German too. Amok also speaks German. That might help you out a little :) in case we get stuck.



Vad doo yoo vant, Death? :mrgreen:

I am just kidding. Ich habe längere Zeit für eine Firma in Deutschland gearbeitet und da habe ich ein Bischen Deutsch mitgekriegt..hehe... :)


Its Vot not vad you no listen :P

_________________


http://tinyurl.com/bqqrvx


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

Board index » CALL OF DUTY » Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron