Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » CALL OF DUTY » Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2

Post subject: Fun game
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:57 am 
Loves to Spam
Loves to Spam

The game is quite fun, I know most of ya are gonna boycott for a silly reason over another.
It was released with the most online maps so far for cod, still havent played all the maps and i got a lvl 28 account.
Yes you can beat Single player in about 6 hours if you sit down to do it, but Spec ops are pretty fun aswell. I was playing the Spec ops on co-op with my buddy we were in the same room so i havent done this over online yet, but we were having a blast with that, fending off waves of guys, snowmobile races anything.

Multiplayer perks and air-drops are awesome, so far the Mulitiplayer is better then Modern warfare 1. You got alot more to do, and its alot more like a battle, Only one heli in the sky at a time? no thats stupid, you gotta have drop heli's, light attack ones, heavy pavlovs, precision airstrikes, Herrier bombing, Stealth bombers that lay down like a hundred bombs carpeting the place, You can go on the AC cannon and fly around in the sky destroying everything on the ground, and the chopper Gunnery is fun in that aspect as well, Death from Above.

Oh and cant forget the tactical nuke, if a guy has it as a perk and he gets a 25 kill streak and activates it, the game ends.

Im having fun on it on the 360, but to some Oh Video games on a console that is blasphemy and i laugh at that. I still say check out the game you'll get your 45$'s worth.

If you dont want to play that go get Dragons Age, really fun RPG im also playing on the 360, which is also out for the PC.
And Assassins Creed 2 comes out next week, alot of gaming to do this month.
oh and the next months, mass effect 2, Bioshock 2, Dead rising 2.

Post subject: Re: Fun game
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:19 pm 
Loves to Spam
Loves to Spam

I am playing single player on the PC. I do have an Xbox but I generally only use that for Resident evil Halo etc the games that come to the PC a year later. Playing it at 1920 x 1080 with everything on and no lag :)

http://tinyurl.com/bqqrvx

Post Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:38 pm 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

I just bought Dragon Age from Steam. Friday, on my day off, Imma install it (It's gonna take an estimate EIGHT hours!! Mo-fo is a big game!), and while it's doing that, I'll game up some MW2 and Midnight Club on the 360.

I'm also looking forward to Assassin's Creed 2, and Bad Company 2 next year. :)

Post Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:46 pm 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

I bought it for 360 also. I am having an absolute BLAST and I haven't touched single player yet. We killed eight hours straight on this game today and never heard or had a single complaint. The old days of CoD are gone, but this game has definitely delivered so far. There is so much to unlock and so many ways to do it. The perks are extra fun now and the attachments are actually set up in a fashion to make you consider using different ones. I could go on and on about all the good things, but I can't type all night. Just give the game a shot.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:31 am 
SPAM Whore!
SPAM Whore!

Ok, ok, ok, I ordered my copy too. For PC that is... :)

Post Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:44 pm 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

{uZa}Amok wrote:

Ha. I'm too poor to upgrade my PC anymore. Maybe one of these days I can get a new one.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:29 pm 
SPAM Whore!
SPAM Whore!

{uZa}DeathByMunky wrote:
{uZa}Amok wrote:

Ha. I'm too poor to upgrade my PC anymore. Maybe one of these days I can get a new one.

I'll pay you $500 for that Strat, Munky! :D :D

Post Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:05 pm 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

PRICE LIVES!!!!!!! Haha, I did not see that one coming. :)

Post Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:34 pm 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

{uZa}Amok wrote:
{uZa}DeathByMunky wrote:
{uZa}Amok wrote:

Sure. Just send me another $500 for shipping and $750 for a box to put it in. It can be quite pricey these days. :P

Post Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:49 am 
SPAM Whore!
SPAM Whore!

{uZa}DeathByMunky wrote:
{uZa}Amok wrote:
{uZa}DeathByMunky wrote:
{uZa}Amok wrote:

Sure. Just send me another $500 for shipping and $750 for a box to put it in. It can be quite pricey these days. :P

:shock:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:03 am 
SPAM Whore!
SPAM Whore!

Munky, I'll just pick her up myself early January. No handling, no packing, no shipping... :) ;)

Post Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:58 am 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Just a little update since the game has been out for awhile.

I cannot get enough of this game. I bought it for 360 so I know it probably doesn't compare as well, but I still haven't found anything to complain about. The multiplayer seems to be getting better and better now that people are learning the maps and getting to higher levels. There is not quite as much camping because there is an understanding of how the game works. If someone is camping, there is ALWAYS a way behind him. That's just how the levels are designed. If you can't get to him, go get a few kills and hit him with a predator missile.

I still haven't even touched about 3/4 of the challenges because there are so many. I have quite a few pages of titles and emblems to be unlocked still. It will be nice when someone comes out with details on how to get all of the titles and emblems because it doesn't really have any type of description associated with them.

It's going to be a long time before I get tired of MW2. The only thing that would make it better is a mouse and keyboard.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:31 pm 
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

So far I am not liking this game.The graphics are great but thats about it.I dont like the game play.I am getting stabbed in the back as im running all the time.To me they should just have knives.I miss were you play as a team here people are all over the place.I will finish single player.I enjoy WAW a lot better.

Board index » CALL OF DUTY » Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2