Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » {uZa}GENERAL FORUMS » The Lounge

Post subject: Re: Pitbulls
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:34 pm 
Sexy Canadian
Sexy Canadian

{uZa}Capt.CaNaDa wrote:
Hey thanks folks, The housing Committee where i live is looking into it for me and most likely the owners will be evicted. I have city Bylaw pet officers investigating. Hes going to pay for my bill no matter what, it was 600$ for surgery, he was bitten 3 times on the upper thigh, a 4 inch incision a 2 inch and one under a inch. It was also infected and he has drainage pipes which look pretty bad, so he leaks fluids alot, hes on what i call "doggy morphine" and antibiotics. Whisky is only a year and half old CG, boys not even neutered yet lol.

That is so great to hear Capt. Canada. I am glad something is being done about this situation. I am glad to hear you & Whisky are doing well. Vets can be expensive. :shock:

Post Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:39 pm 
Loves to Spam
Loves to Spam

Yea vets can be expensive for big dogs, it costs alot to put them under for surgery, somthing like 8-10$ for 5lbs. hes around 160-170lbs so it builds up. He was in and out though i only left him for a bit at the Sunridge clinic for about an hour for his surgery, and i went to the mall to. bought a new hoodie lol.

When i went back for him he was passed out in the backroom of the vet on some blankets, took 3 of us to get him into the vehicle, he was so drug drunk, he couldnt move his legs well or pick his head up felt bad for laughing kinda but it did look kinda funny. Hes more annoyed about his cone on his head, he keeps running into stuff and smashing it off chairs and tables, his favorite place the kitchen he wont even go into anymore cause he cant fit inbetween the island. in aobut 12 days his stitches will come out. On Monday the drainage pipes come out.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:18 am 
Loves to Spam
Loves to Spam

Wow! Whiskey really has gone through a lot ! Again, so sorry this happened, but very glad you and he are going to be alright!

Board index » {uZa}GENERAL FORUMS » The Lounge