Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » {uZa}GENERAL FORUMS » The Lounge

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Real Battle Begins: I Have Lymphoma
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:21 am 
Loves to Spam
Loves to Spam

Those are quite the pics! It was good talking with you on TS the other day. Still praying for you ! You will get through this!

Post Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:33 am 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

Thanks again Tasha! One can never get too many prayers... :)

I thought I would post this again since it was the last post of that page, and less clicking around for people checking this topic...

Starting on my 3rd week of Radiation, 2 weeks left after this week is done... If I am quiet on Team Speak, it's because it hurts to talk sometimes. Thanks for the continue support as always! Just keeping everyone updated, here are some cool pics :)

Post Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:27 am 
Sexy Canadian
Sexy Canadian

Thank-you for sharing your pictures and keeping us updated. You and also your family are still in my thoughts and prayers. Keep strong!!!

Post Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:47 pm 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

Well today was the last day of Radiation Treatment, I got a nice certificate of completion, LOL, and I kept my mask that goes over my head, I'll be hanging that on my wall at the office! A collection of accomplishments... Now I need to wait 3 months before another PET Scan, as any sooner I could get false positives from the Inflammation of the tissue from the reaction to the radiation...

Post Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:54 pm 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

Congrats man! Great fight. :D

Post Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:58 pm 
Loves to Spam
Loves to Spam

Congratulations on your last Radiation Treatment! You must be relieved to have that behind you !

Post Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:32 pm 
Sexy Canadian
Sexy Canadian

Congrats!! That is great to hear!!! Keep fighting!!! You are always in our thoughts and prayers. Thank-you for keeping us updated.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:33 pm 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

Well got my port taken out yesterday... I got some Michael Jackson :) and some other good stuff...

They called me Tuesday for PreOp for Wednesday, and surgery Friday to get the port taken out, once you get into the medical world for more than just doctor check ups, you jump when they say jump and you make your schedule around the times they give you I have found out.

So now just gotta let that heal up, and no more big procedures for me anytime soon. The next PET/CT Scan will be done in early March to see how the continued results are after the radiation. Can't do it any sooner than that because the inflammation from the radiation will make everything look like one big tumor on the scan.

Just one step at a time, but I am getting there, I'll be free at last pending the results of the next PET/CT Scan.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:23 am 
Loves to Spam
Loves to Spam

So happy for you ! What good news! Will be praying that the scan coming up is a complete success! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas...you have been through a lot and deserve the happiest of Holidays!

Post Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:24 pm 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

woot woot, that's awesome man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:47 am 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

Shingles SUCK!!!!

I guess I pushed myself too much working the week before last that I weekend/tired out my body enough so that the shingles/chickenpox virus could reactivate...

It is literally a pain in the butt!!!

Post Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:20 pm 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

So it goes from the shingles to the pulling something in my back because I was favoring the right side of my body because of the shingles pain.

Then the day, Wednesday, after Mardi Gras, my right knee starts hurting me probably because of me walking funny from the back pain and the shingles healing, but still noticeable. I couldn't walk at all because of my right knee and was resorting to crutches Wed night which I made one mistake and put some weight on that knee by accident and if it it wasn't for my dad grabbing my shirt, I would have found myself face first on the floor because the pain shooting up from my knee made me lose complete balance and control and I was going down if it wasn't for him...

I was able to stop using the crutches on Saturday and slowly able to hobble around...

I then go to the Dermatologist to get a checkup after the radiation treatment and she finds a dark almost black mole on my thumb she doesn't like so she hits me with some lidocane and cuts the mole out and sews me up with one stitch.

Then today I had my PET/CT scan to see what the status of everything inside of me is after the radiation treatment.

I got a call from the Dermatologist office and they said I am good to go, the mole did come back mildly atypical, but since she cut the whole thing out when she did the biopsy no need to do anything else with that mole.

Tomorrow I will find out the results of Today's PET/CT Scan... What's next? LOL

Post Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:19 am 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

{uZa}Innocent wrote:
....... Tomorrow I will find out the results of Today's PET/CT Scan... What's next? LOL

Can't wait to see if it is good new!

As for what's next, I vote you get some good rest. ;)

Post Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:51 pm 
Loves to Spam
Loves to Spam

Praying for you ! And as far as whats next, I vote you enjoy the Spring! (if it ever gets here LOL ) :)

Post Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:28 pm 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly....
Good News, Bad News, and More Waiting....

This is taken from my blog: http://craig.handsfreehelp.com/03132014 ... rom-scan-7

We get to see Dr. Safah and the test results. She is happy with what the neck shows as it shows nothing at all. The chest has a few minor spots in it, but since the SUV is below 3 she is not really worried about them at all. However what does alarm her is that I have new spots showing up on this scan that is in my abdomen. One has an high uptake of 9.4, the other two are 4.7 and 4.5. She is not sure what to think of this, this could be bad if it is new disease spots spreading to my Abdomen. I tell her that I did have the shingles about 3 weeks ago, and that I came in and saw the PA for it, however that information never did get relayed to her. Dr. Safah said that if she knew about the shingles, she would had put off the scan for another month. She said it can possibly be the Shingles causing the lymph nodes in the area to increase uptake and size as it fights the Shingles and is draining everything from the Shingles infection, however, she cannot say for sure that it is the Shingles causing it. We will schedule another PET/CT scan in another 3 months to see if there is any change in the size and uptake of these lymphnodes. Everyone leaves the room and Dr. Safah wants to look at the area in which my shingles are. They are well scabbed over at this point and mostly gone away, but you can still see the evidence of where they have been, all over the left but cheek, upper inner leg/groin area. After seeing how widespread the shingles was, she feels even a little better, but can't rule anything out, and will just have to wait and see what happens in 3 months. If they are still there, then we are talking about doing a biopsy to find out exactly what it is, but she doesn't want to get into those details yet because it could hopefully be nothing, but no one knows we will just have to continue to wait and see... Test Results -> http://craig.handsfreehelp.com/biopsy-results

So the journey continues....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next

Board index » {uZa}GENERAL FORUMS » The Lounge