Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » {uZa}GENERAL FORUMS » The Lounge

Post subject: Re: Saturday Night Gaming!
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:38 am 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

I would love to see the guys who make Unreal Tournament put a lot of effort into another one. UT99 was so awesome, I still play it here and there today. With the excessive mod and the extra gibs mod, it's not only exciting, it's absolutely hilarious. That was a true classic.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:57 pm 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

Hmm, what's everyone in the mood for this Saturday night? I and others have to know what to download and load up and make sure is playable on my/our rigs before Saturday night gets here.

UO - Should still have, Cheap (uZa Servers)
COD2 - Should still have, Cheap (uZa Servers)
TF2 - Free (uZa Servers)
Planetside2 - Free
Old Republic - Free

Sounds like we need to possibly start up a weekly poll for the upcoming Saturday Night!

Post Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:25 am 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

I think UO or CoD2 would be best for the whole majority. I play The Old Republic on a daily basis, but I don't think a lot of the guys would be interested in a game as complex as that, the same for Planetside 2. It needs to be simple fun, and old Call of Duty does just that. :)

Post Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:57 am 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

The UO server is the same mod that used to be around when the older clan members played. I didn't play back then I wouldn't know, but I did implement the mod that they used on the server.

The COD2 servers, we have a few mods. Everyone likes the change up of the Capture the Flag with Vehciles, only down fall, its the same map over and over because the map has to support the tanks and jeeps are you just die from the vehicle blowing up when running into uneven parts of the map.

We still have the original Server 3 configuration running to, so if some people don't like change, that is possible too...

I am game on multiple fronts for something new, or the good oldies that everyone enjoys and knows how to play.

Post Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:46 pm 
Loves to Spam
Loves to Spam

{uZa}mr. brightside wrote:
I think UO or CoD2 would be best for the whole majority. I play The Old Republic on a daily basis, but I don't think a lot of the guys would be interested in a game as complex as that, the same for Planetside 2. It needs to be simple fun, and old Call of Duty does just that. :)

Have you paid for it? i just got the free download, but looking at some stuff on it, seems like getting it free we are third class citizens..im having fun but i dont want to get pissed off later in it because of something as dumb not paying 5 bucks for some stupid coins. What level are you at?

Post Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 12:29 am 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

Subscribers have special benefits, but free membership is still good.

It depends on which character you're talking about, lol. My highest level character is a Jedi Knight, level 20. Working on a Smuggler, level 9 and I got a Trooper level 11. I haven't played any of the Sith thus far, but I'd like to try out the Bounty Hunter.

Post Posted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:23 am 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

Updated: My Jedi Knight is now a level 24; I just started a Bounty Hunter, currently at level 3 on the same server.

Post Posted: Sun May 12, 2013 1:25 am 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

Interesting Game. I have leveled up to a Level 5 Trooper, I'll be on and off of this game, but definitely better in groups I can see...

Post Posted: Sun May 12, 2013 1:38 am 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

If our characters happen to be on the same server (my most active characters are on a European English server), we can see about hitting it up some time. I have a Bounty Hunter on that server at level 12 right now.

I managed to pump my Jedi Knight to level 28 before I left for work today.

Post Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:16 am 
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Hey, everybody! I need to bookmark the forums so I can remember to hop back in here more often, ADD gets the best of me.

I've been knocked out for 2 weeks after getting my tonsils out but I'm back in action now. I'll try to hop on this Saturday to play somethin and catch up with you guys. I know my UO and COD2 are around here somewhere.

I checked out The Old Republic somewhat recently, I love me some MMOs, but the restrictions for free accounts seem to be absolutely ridiculous. Like Capt. Canada said, it's like we're third class citizens. I remember seeing the announcement that the game was going free-to-play and getting excited, then found the restrictions page... Ah well, it's probably still worth getting into, right? I'll give it a download and check it out anyway.

Post Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:37 pm 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

Yeah, there's a lot of not-so-good things about this. My friend at work wants to cancel his subscription now because the new update screwed with Windows XP users. For myself, I've kind of just got sucked into it, so I'm still playing regardless.

At least it didn't cost much to try it, except, again, some disk space... Okay, a lot of disk space, lol.

Board index » {uZa}GENERAL FORUMS » The Lounge