Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » {uZa}GENERAL FORUMS » The Lounge

Post subject: uZa Saturday Nights - COD2
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:29 pm 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

Well the Saturday Night adventure has become a strong one again, and old members are reloading COD2 on their computers just to join in on the good old times again!

We are now up to 14 uZa members playing on Saturday Night!

I helped Violator experiment last night and was able to get COD2 to run on Windows 10. It is tricky and takes some manual file creations and settings, but it appears to be possible. I can't promise everyone it is possible, but if we run across it, we'll try to get it working but again I can't promise anything.

If you still have your old COD2 key. I do have a download that I can use to load it on your computer and get you back up and running, patches and such installed. This link is not simply available to just anyone, and will only be provided on an as needed basis with assistance of installing. So if you want to load back up, feel free to. We have new gametypes and I am about to finish testing all the maps again, and then adding some new game types we have tested on top of the current ones we are playing shortly.

Once we hit 10 on 10 again, we will break into teams on Team Speak again, and get our good old organized fun going again. We do have the Bots server that will help you get used to using the Weapons of Mass Destruction, such as mortars, artillery, air strikes, napalm strikes, and even a gunship you can fly around in and unload ravage on the battle field below. Yes this is Call of Duty 2 we are playing!

Get in touch with me through email or pm and I will be more than happy to try to get you loaded up. Let's just try to do this on a day other than Saturday as Saturday's are reserved for map testing, rotation making, and enjoying the game!

Post subject: Re: uZa Saturday Nights - COD2
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:14 am 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

And a huge THANKS!

To {uZa}Innocent for all the work he has done to make Saturday nights fun with new mods and maps and lots of hours behind the scenes just for our entertainment!

It is greatly appreciated! 8-)

It has been a blast seeing so many more of our {uZa}Members coming back for some Clan fun.
As well as an occasional new straggler from the world wide web. ;)

Board index » {uZa}GENERAL FORUMS » The Lounge