Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

Obama
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> The Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
{uZa}ChaosFlip
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:06 pm    Post subject: Obama Reply with quote

Email I got awhile back...

A Black Columnist on Obama

Ken Blackwell - Columnist for the New York Sun

It's an amazing time to be alive in America . We're in a year of firsts in this presidential election: the first viable woman candidate; the first viable African-American candidate; and, a candidate who is the first front-running freedom fighter over 70. The next president of America will be a first.

We won't truly be in an election of firsts, however, until we judge every candidate by where they stand. We won't arrive where we should be until we no longer talk about skin color or gender.

Now that Barack Obama steps to the front of the Democratic field, we need to stop talking about his race, and start talking about his policies and his politics.

The reality is this: Though the Democrats will not have a nominee until August, unless Hillary Clinton drops out, Mr. Obama is now the frontrunner, and its time America takes a closer and deeper look at him.

Some pundits are calling him the next John F. Kennedy. He's not. He's the next George McGovern. And it's time people learned the facts.

Because the truth is that Mr. Obama is the single most liberal senator in the entire U.S. Senate.

He is more liberal than Ted Kennedy, Bernie Sanders, or Mrs. Clinton. Never in my life have I seen a presidential frontrunner whose rhetoric is so far removed from his record. Walter Mondale promised to raise our taxes, and he lost. George McGovern promised military weakness, and he lost. Michael Dukakis promised a liberal domestic agenda, and he lost.

Yet Mr. Obama is promising all those things, and he's not behind in the polls. Why? Because the press has dealt with him as if he were in a beauty pageant.. Mr. Obama talks about getting past party, getting past red and blue, to lead the United States of America . But let's look at the more defined strokes of who he is underneath this superficial 'beauty..'

Start with national security, since the president's most important duties are as commander-in-chief. Over the summer, Mr. Obama talked about invading Pakistan, a nation armed with nuclear weapons; meeting without preconditions with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who vows to destroy Israel and create another Holocaust; and Kim Jong II, who is murdering and starving his people, but emphasized that the nuclear option was off the table against terrorists - something no president has ever taken off the table since we created nuclear weapons in the 1940s.

Even Democrats who have worked in national security condemned all of those remarks. Mr. Obama is a foreign-policy novice who would put our national security at risk.

Next, consider economic policy. For all its faults, our health care system is the strongest in the world. And free trade agreements, created by Bill Clinton as well as President Bush, have made more goods more affordable so that even people of modest means can live a life that no one imagined a generation ago.

Yet Mr. Obama promises to raise taxes on 'the rich..' How to fix Social Security? Raise taxes. How to fix Medicare? Raise taxes. Prescription drugs? Raise taxes. Free college? Raise taxes. Socialize medicine? Raise taxes.

His solution to everything is to have government take it over. Big Brother on steroids, funded by your paycheck.

Finally, look at the social issues. Mr. Obama had the audacity to open a stadium rally by saying, 'All praise and glory to God!' but says that Christian leaders speaking for life and marriage have 'hijacked' - hijacked - Christianity. He is pro-partial birth abortion, and promises to appoint Supreme Court justices who will rule any restriction on it unconstitutional. He espouses the abortion views of Margaret Sanger, one of the early advocates of racial cleansing. His spiritual leaders endorse homosexual marriage, and he is moving in that direction. In Illinois , he refused to vote against a statewide ban - ban - on all handguns in the state. These are radical left, Hollywood , and San Francisco values, not Middle America values.

The real Mr. Obama is an easy target for the general election. Mrs. Clinton is a far tougher opponent. But Mr. Obama could win if people don't start looking behind his veneer and flowery speeches.

His vision of 'bringing America together' means saying that those who disagree with his agenda for America are hijackers or warmongers. Uniting the country means adopting his liberal agenda and abandoning any conflicting beliefs.

But right now everyone is talking about how eloquent of a speaker he is and - yes - they're talking about his race. Those should never be the factors on which we base our choice for president. Mr. Obama's radical agenda sets him far outside the American mainstream, to the left of Mrs. Clinton.

It's time to talk about the real Barack Obama. In an election of firsts, let's first make sure we elect the person who is qualified to be our president in a nuclear age during a global civilizational war.

Kind of scary, wouldn't you think

According to The Book of Revelations the anti-christ is:

The anti-christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, will destroy everything. Is it OBAMA??

I STRONGLY URGE each one of you to repost this as many times as you can! Each opportunity that you have to send it to a friend or media outlet...do it!

If you think I am crazy,. I'm sorry but I refuse to take a chance on the 'unknown' candidate

Author
SnipeElite
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that prophecy stuff is not true, but that's very interesting to look at.

Author
{uZa}Boobot
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait to run my life on "Change" and fill my car
s tank up with "Hope"! Much cheaper than gasoline!

Author
{uZa}Underdog
Post Ho

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better rethink the "prophecy stuff" sniper, they have been coming to volition for many eons! Cool

+SC+

Author
{uZa}Lonesome Eagle
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"According to The Book of Revelations the anti-christ is:

The anti-christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, will destroy everything. Is it OBAMA??"

I am fairly conservative and probably fall into the Libertarian camp as much as anywhere else. I am terrified of both legislative branches and the executive branch falling into the hands of big government, nanny-state liberals at once, but the stuff quoted above is just the kind of "appeal to stupidity" attack that would tempt me vote for Obama. Liberalism is bad, stupidity and hate are worse.

This part of the quote is just the kind of politics we don't need in this country. I'm fine (and probably mostly agree) with a lot of the rest that rightfully points out Obama's inexperience and fuzzy-headed liberalism, but this part just targets the stupid and ignorant. Why not go all the way and accuse Obama of killing Christ? It worked for the Nazis...

Author
{uZa}ChaosFlip
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe in the whole anti-christ thing, but that sure amused me. It's funny how far they are willing to go to bash their opponents.

GOMER IS THE ANTI-CHRIST Twisted Evil Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing

Author
Morgoth
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only personally think he has other agendas. I think if he got into office it would just be a long drawn out pause in the white house that we don't need. He would fight with congress for 4 years and get nowhere. Maybe at that time a candidate worth voting for would arise. How either him or McCain floated to the top like a thick head on an ale has gotten me dumbfounded. How American voters got so dumb, I don't know. Either of them will be the most unproductive Presidents we would ever have.

I also think Obama has a lot of hate inside of him, which would not be useful by any means. I think both him and his wife are full blown racists who think they have been stepped on by the man.

Voters need to really see that there are other candidates to vote for whom could easily win the seat if they just received our votes instead. I for one hugely supported Ron Paul as he seemed to be the only conservative who made any sense and wanted to make some really serious changes in which he backed up with really well thought out plans.

Give Bob Barr a chance I say.

http://docer.blogspot.com/

Author
SnipeElite
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solution: Dance.

Author
{uZa}Lonesome Eagle
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

|MF|Morgoth wrote:

I only personally think he has other agendas. I think if he got into office it would just be a long drawn out pause in the white house that we don't need. He would fight with congress for 4 years and get nowhere. Maybe at that time a candidate worth voting for would arise. How either him or McCain floated to the top like a thick head on an ale has gotten me dumbfounded. How American voters got so dumb, I don't know. Either of them will be the most unproductive Presidents we would ever have.

I also think Obama has a lot of hate inside of him, which would not be useful by any means. I think both him and his wife are full blown racists who think they have been stepped on by the man.

Voters need to really see that there are other candidates to vote for whom could easily win the seat if they just received our votes instead. I for one hugely supported Ron Paul as he seemed to be the only conservative who made any sense and wanted to make some really serious changes in which he backed up with really well thought out plans.

Give Bob Barr a chance I say.

Bob Barr no... As far to the nutjob right as Obama is to the nutjob left. Ron Paul now, he would be great as president. Yeah, he is Libertarian to the point of just doing away with any government, arming everyone and letting it all sort out however it sorts out. However, the other branches would keep him from doing any real harm. and it would be nice to have four years of a president who isn't either raping all of our money and spending it on pointless wars where we are not wanted or raping all our money and spending it on pointless social programs that only make things worse.

________

Author
{uZa}Studdog +SC+
Post Ho

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's sad that we have one of the greatest countries and we can't find better Presidential candidates than the current group of monkeys! Crying or Very sad

As for the prophesy part, that is a bunch of poo. I have never read anything that would make me think that. Sometimes I wonder if the USA will even see the end times considering:
We are the greatest super power and we are not even mentioned in the end times. Russia, China, and many others are mentioned but where's the USA? Could we be the great Babylon that gets completely destroyed in the book of Revelations? That might be far fetched, but sometimes I wonder. Who else could get destroyed in one hour (maybe nuked?) and the rest of the world be in shock? As they watch the smoke that rises, the whole world is in disbelief that it could happen to the Great Babylon. Then eventually the world turns to destroy Isreal and I don't think the USA would allow that if we were still here. like I stated, that might be far fetched. Anyways this is my two cents; Obama = AntiChrist, I doubt it. Now if Obama ever dies by a sword strike to the head and rises three days later, then beware! Laughing

This coming election has got to be one of the least exciting elections I have ever seen. It doesn't scare me or worry me, but I do think all the options really stink! Sad Some more than others, but they all stink. Wink

Author
{uZa}Underdog
Post Ho

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who's Ron Paul??? JK Eagle, U elect the person who U think will steal the least! Shocked

I have to agree... Obama is NOT the Anti-Christ.

"Revelations" was mostly likely written about the Rise and Fall of the Romans and events of the those times. But again... Rolling Eyes Cool

+SC+

Author
{uZa}Lonesome Eagle
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

{uZa}Underdog wrote:
Who's Ron Paul??? JK Eagle, U elect the person who U think will steal the least! Shocked

I have to agree... Obama is NOT the Anti-Christ.

"Revelations" was mostly likely written about the Rise and Fall of the Romans and events of the those times. But again... Rolling Eyes Cool

Wink

"Giving money and power to politicians is like giving beer and car keys to teenage boys"

-- P.J. ORourke

Author
{uZa}Natasha_Fatale
Post Ho

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every time I catch a glimpse of the "delegates" at the DNC they all look plastered and are dancing in the aisles like its a rock concert. This explains a lot !

I do not think Obama is the Antichrist....and if he is what does that make Biden? Shocked

~~Be happy this moment, for this moment is your life~~

Author
{uZa}Underdog
Post Ho

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

U are so right Eagle!!! Very Happy

+SC+

Author
{uZa}VirginSacrifice
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

{uZa}Natasha_Fatale wrote:
Every time I catch a glimpse of the "delegates" at the DNC they all look plastered and are dancing in the aisles like its a rock concert. This explains a lot !

I do not think Obama is the Antichrist....and if he is what does that make Biden? Shocked

That's just the mile high air! Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: