Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

Some thing to think about.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> The Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
{uZa}Mr.POW
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:43 am    Post subject: Some thing to think about. Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obrd9uHpGRE&feature=related

Author
{uZa}Studdog +SC+
Post Ho

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I like best about her is that she is a true Statesmen ...... or would that be Stateswomen Confused

Anyways, we don't need anymore politicians.

We need more Statesmen/women.

If she doesn't let DC corrupt her, maybe she'll be the first female President someday.

Cool Video! Cool

Author
{uZa} F8
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done Mr. POW. I would like to add, for those young voters: When, in the course of human events, one has the opportunity to vote, do not be so stupid that you will regret looking at yourself in the mirror for the remainder of your meager existance.

Author
{uZa}fcbcynic
Post Ho

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Adams on voting:

“The vote is the most powerful instrument ever devised by man for breaking down injustice and destroying the terrible walls which imprison men because they are different from other men.”

"Always stand on principle, even if you stand alone."

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost."

Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage!

Author
{uZa}mr. brightside
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I can't say I agree with McCain on everything. Selecting Palin for VP was probably his smartest move yet. I'm voting for McCain for numerous reasons. One reason is that I just don't trust Barack. I just have a bad feeling about him leading the country. Sure, it might be a "change", but is it a good one? So, for me, I'd vote on staying the same rather than change.

One of the biggest reasons why I think McCain should lead the country is because of National Security. It's my primary concern in politics right now. Economy is important, I know, but I think I'd rather have a failing economy than not one at all. Safety for the people comes first, imo, and McCain is by far the best choice in leading the War on Terror.

Author
{uZa}fcbcynic
Post Ho

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coincidence?

I think not! Laughing

Author
{uZa}Studdog +SC+
Post Ho

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't stick to any political party, but I do consider myself to be conservative.

Now dropping political parties or beliefs for a moment, I have one question:

How the HELL can anyone vote for a person that will not wear "that pin", put "that flag" on his plane, and will not put his hand over his heart and do the pledge of allegiance? Evil or Very Mad

That is the number one reason I can not stand Obama.

I would never vote for any candidate that took that stance even if the person was very conservative.

Maybe it's just me, but every time I see a video of Obama talking about or doing the above issues, I get pissed! Evil or Very Mad

The man is a disgrace to our founding fathers and all those that have made this country what it is!

If you can't take an oath of loyalty to the flag, the nation it symbolizes, and the people it represents, then don't ask to run it!

Just my humble opinion.

Sorry, I felt like I needed to get that out.

Author
{uZa}fcbcynic
Post Ho

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breath, studdog, breath! Wink

Author
{uZa}Recon_Marine
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh but your boy GWB is an upstanding man whom our founding fathers would have approved of?

Everyone just do us all a favor and write someone in. Who cares who just anyone. Neither of these candidates is worthy of being our president. They both stand for the very same things and are just as currupt as the next guy in washington. Its time to get off your vote and put someone else in, then next election do it again. We have absolute sewage to choose from so flush the toilet. Now is the time.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: